Ragefire: ex-ceaseless Cleric (50) lf-guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Korvalain, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Korvalain Journeyman

Good afternoon all,

I am Kaldaek, and returning once again after a break. Very little retained from Vellious/Luclin days, so am looking for a casual noob friendly guild to learn and expand my EQ horizons with.

I think Barlow and his crew (whom i played with) have for sure left me in the dust here as I cannot find them or mention of active-Ceaseless in the last year. But if your around boys let me know.

I'm well into my 30's so don't care if the guild raids heavily or not, as I have no grand aspirations to be a hardcore EQ nut again... but a guild that groups and can help me figure out where to go from EC tunnel would be a grand gesture. =)
  2. Grecco New Member

Hey Kaldaek a large amount of the old ceaseless group moved over to the phinny guild including Barlow. I believe most remaining members can probably be found in Tempus. Enjoy your return.
  3. Kloven Elder

Please send a tell to someone online in Awakened Legends and you can join us. We're casual raiding, plenty of folks who box and those who don't, guild groups form all the time.