TLP Server: Rush 65 or AA

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by karvon, Mar 28, 2017.

1. karvon New Member

As a priest - cleric / shaman / druid - would it be wiser to rush to level 65 or stop at 59 or 60 to grind out AAs?

Are AA as fast to grind at higher level 65 as it is at low 60s?

Could a non-geared player, level 59-61, grind out AA faster in Pre-PoP zones like Howling Stones, Chardok, and Griegs end also the deep aoe?

Take in mind I am a non-geared new comer still using some starter gear from tutorial.
  2. Chaosflux Augur

Druid could with charm
    Cleric maybe could do it in HS? (Big maybe)

No idea on shaman that dot revamp is abit brutal or where they would do it.

Assuming you are talking solo you didn't specify.
  3. karvon New Member

would be grinding in a group - but would it be better to just grind at 65 in PoP or 59-60 pre pop???
  4. Gundolin Augur

On a live server? If so ignore AAs until you have maxed out Auto-grant. If you are enjoying the 59-61 level range then by all means play to maximize your fun, but if you are wanting to play with other people you will need to catch them in level, and autogrant will get you the AAs you need.

At 105 last night I made about 200 AA's in Korsha Labs doing the Atrebe Mission and an one of the Korsha Lab HAs. Total time was about two and a half hours, but that includes the time it took to fill in the group and grab the quests. We weren't really focused on AAs, they were more of a bi-product of the mission/HA. At level 60 I can't tell you how long it would take to grind out 200 AAs but I promise it would be much more difficult and time consuming than at 105 in EoK.
  5. Kahna Augur

On a TLP levels > AA. For the most part. A handful of classes should stop at 59 and get a few critical AA's. Pet hold for any pet class, Canni for shaman, maybe divine arb or divine res for a cleric. Things that add a skill that you don't otherwise have and makes leveling much safe/easier. Other than that just get levels and grind out AA later.
  6. fransisco Augur

AAs that give a new ability are worth way more than +5% to something.
  7. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

TLP levels first. The content you'll be doing won't require a ton of AAs, given the way damage tables have changed since it was first released.
  8. Razzle Augur

This.