Best 6 box group for Agnarr launch?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darallan, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Darallan Elder

I'm trying to decide what will be the fastest easiest group to level up with for maximum farmage. Should I do 6 mages? 4 mages cleric enchanter? Some other combination I haven't thought of?

Leave your ideas below:
  2. Pizzaparty New Member

6 Bards
    Dadcop likes this.
  3. Yanster Augur

Whats your play style .

Are you :

Pull to one spot . Move the 6 box from mob to mob .
    Do you want to simply level . Will you try hard mobs . Going back 1 expac to try mobs doable by 6 who wasnt in era

etc
  4. Gnog Elder

Sk/enc/cler/dru/bard/mag
  5. Tudadar Augur

6 halfling cle + potions
    Chaosflux likes this.
  6. AgentofChange Augur

probably 5 mages + cleric
  7. Stilln New Member

I always find it crazy people able to 6 box on these Truebox servers. I have a hard enough time managing 2 with my PC + Laptop. But I suppose having nearly all of the same class makes it a bit easier.

Anyays me personally I'd say 4 Mages, Cleric and Enchanter. Assuming you can multi task good.
  8. Ming Tee Augur

I'd do cleric, enchanter, 3 mages and a druid or wizard to move that box army around. This wouldn't take much multi tasking at all either...main the chanter, boxes are all 1 button ez mode macro classes ;)
  9. Astley Augur

3 Enchanters + 2 Clerics + 1 Bard ?

3 Charm Pets with 2 pocket healers in tow and Bard for travel, running around without ports, group buffs/mana song
  10. Ultrazen Augur

3 mages, cleric, druid, chanter. druid/chanter/mage has the best synergy in the game. Easy to macro, easy to box, wreck everything, ports, snare, debuffs, haste, slows, mana regen. Could sub a wiz for the druid, but I like a backup healer.
  11. Darallan Elder

3 charm pets scares me, but man would it be powerful.
  12. Tudadar Augur

till someone offered some dispells
  13. Atabishi Augur

Shh don't give hints to all the people who think they are going to be fine rolling an enchanter/cleric combo to dominate highly contested in era camps for kronos on Agnarr.
    Tudadar likes this.
  14. Astley Augur

I mean, it has it's drawbacks... but fastest? Definitely... Big Risk, Big reward. Alternately, Druid instead of bard for transports/evacs/patch heals... but I think Bard's AoEs are better. Plus, I think with the AOE slow type spells, I think they'd be a bit of a nice little emergency backup in case of pet breaks.
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

It's about exp per hour. If you run a risky group you might wipe and lose whatever exp time you gained. You also run the risk of not having enough mobs to pull if you have a high DPS group. Finally, it's pretty challenging to manage 3 charming chars in a group. One charm break is tricky. Two at once is downright dangerous. In those circumstances where you have all 3 loose at once... well, it's a guaranteed wipe. You just can't multi-task to that extent. All of this is my opinion and imagination. I've only ever done one chanter at a time.
  16. Chillys Lorekeeper

Was gonna say the exact same thing. Stick with druid so that you can PL other classes on Mages' / new accounts. Even if you ever decide to put the mages to rest, you always can keep them as COTH bots.
  17. NoWay Augur

6 Monks 1 for each zone you would want to train in.
    Atabishi and DariyaVika like this.
  18. Draekon Elder

4 mages, 1 ench, 1 clr. Main the enchanter for charm.. easy. Did it ragefire and phinigel.
  19. DariyaVika Augur

Do you want a real tank at some point? Not having one opens up options.

If you plan to raid:
    War/Enc/Cler/Wiz/Mag/Mag

Wizards can be a valuable dps box on a lot of different raids, whereas druids aren't as useful.

If you mostly want to farm stuff by yourself:
    SK/Enc/Cler/Dru/Mag/Mag or
    Enc/Cler/Dru/Mag/Mag/Mag

Druid is for snares, backup heals, and travel. There are also some xp zones where you can charm animals if you're feeling like a gambler.
  20. nagash101 Augur

one enchanter, one cleric and 4 mages.