SERVER STABILITY (DURING ANNIVERSARY)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ghostinthemachine, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghostinthemachine Elder

Hey Daybreak did you bother to think of the havoc offering free heroic characters would wreak over the rest of the game and its EXISTING characters?

So far the last 2 days Ive been lagged as hell to the point where I can't even click on a vendor to buy food. The Guild Lobby has crashed several times and the Bazaar has crashed several times....

With all of your VAST experiences haven't you been able to tell that adding thousands of heroics is going to cause chaos??????? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU PREPARE FOR IT!!!!
  2. Bloodmoons New Member

TFF they give you something you cry they give you exp. mod you cry... frigging cry babies in this world.

go out side get some sun move out of your parents house get a job tough-in up buttercup

lol to funny
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Ghostinthemachine Elder

All of my main characters are 100+ so I don't care about the heroic but I would like to play during the anniversary so do me a favor if you don't have something constructive to add just sit back in the peanut gallery. or go outside and smell the air...thanks snowflake
  4. Skvoid Elder

I don't know if this is related but did daily mission which was fate rewards the bold and completed first two steps got updates and chest is supposed to spawn and nothing, very annoying to complete a mission and not be able to finish because things are not correctly working.
  5. Sinzz-Wickedley Lorekeeper

op, save the salt for margaritas :) I am sure they will get it sorted stay calm, relax :)
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  6. Tvarian Augur

Oh the wreaking havoc of free heroic characters over the rest of the game and existing characters!

Considering it was for established accounts only, and you can only be on one account at a time, I cannot see how heroic characters are any more of a problem than someone creating another alt.

I assume that DBG's vast experience would include that adding heroic characters to a person's account won't crash GL or Bazaar.

I thought this would be the funniest thing I read today, until your next post:

"All of my main characters are 100+ so I don't care about the heroic but I would like to play during the anniversary so do me a favor if you don't have something constructive to add just sit back in the peanut gallery. or go outside and smell the air...thanks snowflake"

So... if you don't care about the heroic, why bother complaining about it? Also, maybe take your own advice you offered.
  7. RadarX Augur

Please ensure feedback is constructive and on topic per our forum guidelines. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.