Not getting the free heroic on all my accounts

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Haquiem, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Haquiem Journeyman

Hello

I used the free heroic on one of my accounts a couple of days ago. When I went to use the free heroic on another account the option was no longer available. When I asked in general it was mentioned that it was one per email account not account name. I want to know if this is true.

I had used other email accounts before for my accounts and you guys threw a fit about that so I put all my accounts under 1 email account to ease your minds, but now I can only get 1 free heroic?
  2. Rhaage Augur

should be one per account, not account email.

you do have to get all the way into the game (and in some cases back out) before it shows up.

If:
    1) the account existed prior to about March 16 2017
    2) the account at some point had a character live in EQ1 before March 16 2017.
    (this may be a little off but it's kinda close)

Then it should get a yellow text when a character logs in that says something about having earned a reward for a heroic character.

If 1 and 2 are true and you don't see the "upgrade" option in game, then I would open a petition for help.
  3. Haquiem Journeyman

yeah the account in question is 17 years old all access. My main account got all of the normal heroic notifications and I was able to make one on there. When I opened my alternate account the option wasn't there even after I logged all the way in on a couple of servers. Opening petitions in game does nothing. Whomever it is that responds to you wants to know what version of windows you are running, what is the internet speed, etc.. instead of answering the question.
  4. Bella222 Elder

You have to actually have played a character in EQ before to get the free heroic. I had other accounts that were played in EQ2 but they didn't get the heroic.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have a couple accounts with the same email so that is not it. Make sure we all talking apples to apples here. Your saying the main is one account and the other alternate one is totally different? So they both can be logged in at the same time? That would mean they are 2 separate accounts. It sounds to me like another character on the same account. But then again my comprehension isn't all that great. lol
  6. Geroblue Augur

The free HC is until March 31, 2017, so whomever told you that in general chat was mistaken.
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I had free accounts made to just post on these forums. No character ever created. Made a level 1, logged it to world, logged back to char select, had a free heroic.