Looking to sub but noticed...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Extremeties, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Extremeties New Member

In my account history there's monthly charges of "Key consume" under "type" and "Product / Service has "game card" underneath it. Does that mean someone has been using my account to consume keys or? Someone possibly purchasing stuff on my account/my card? I now need to check my credit card statement. Not the correct forum I understand but I wanted to get any sort of answer ASAP about this. I've got 4 this month alone, 17 in October of last year... wtf is this.
  2. disgruntled Augur

Prob. Krono Comsume and they didn't change the word from "Game card."
  3. Extremeties New Member

I don't even have any Krono's. That is what is concerning
  4. Extremeties New Member

Another thing I noticed is that the CC's I have on file, are no longer in use and expired/or changed numbers. How are these items on my account history or more importantly, what the hell are they?
  5. Ghubuk Augur

Have you been using your account regularly all along?
  6. Extremeties New Member

No, I haven't used my account since last october, the last time I played on the Phini progression server. I take that back... I play H1Z1 occasionally but I have never purchased anything from the store.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

On my account I show:
    Key consume a date key: blank Game card

This was a game card I entered. It is not a key for an expansion. There are not really any "expansion" keys anymore since its all download.
    So you are having lines like this 4 times in one month?
    Didn't you need to pay to play on the Phini server? Was it ever cancelled? And H1Z1 is a partner of EQ so the billing (if that's what it is) could be from that.

Just check your credit card and if you do not have extra billings then change your password for better security and don't worry. I have had odd things like key paid and other stuff show up over the years but it seems to be something EQ does that means something to them. Even my free account that went subscription last year doesn't even have any billing showing, and the monthly bonus is empty plus all the stuff I got in the store on it is empty. So bottom line their billing runs about like the servers.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Forgot to mention I have not used the game card money yet, its still sitting there. So if anything it would be money added to your account since using the money shows up as a purchase not as a consume, be it marketplace, expansion or monthly sub.
  9. Extremeties New Member

Yes, I had 4 of those items appear on 3/4/17 which If I think about it, the ONLY thing Daybreak/Sony related that I may have played was H1Z1 King of the Hill. Aside from that, I haven't touched any of their games since last october which in that case, it was Everquest for the Phini server. The one thing though that reaaaaally stands out, is October. 17 of those lines in October.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I know there were similar items in my account management when I returned a few years ago. I found something then and I wish I remembered where it was that explained it was something DB did on inactive accounts to keep them going in the database or something like that. Its creepy cause it looks like we get charged for something but we don't. Never found any odd charges on my credit card. You can check your credit card online right now.