2 outta 3 of the 18th anniversary tasks are bugged

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Geibahik, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Geibahik Journeyman

Delving into Frostcrypt Fippy's Further Revenge. 2 outta 3 of the 18th anniversary tasks are bugged. The Frostcrypt 1 wont even let you zone in and the Fippy 1 doesnt drop enough items to complete the task. Is there anyway this can be fixed please?
  2. Roobi_AB New Member

same , can't zone into the frostcrypt's one , and had to do the flippy one twice to get enough items to complete it ....
  3. Minato Augur

Had to do fippys twice for that "phat loot" anyway =) come on now the jokes with that link are endless
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Not 100% sure but I think if you're not getting the drops in Fippy mission, try killing slower. I had no problems getting everything on my first runthrough, but my DPS is not very good. There are some NPCs who spawn additional guards while you kill them. I'm guessing those mobs won't spawn if you DPS quickly enough.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

We told Kethiir about the lack of drops for Fippy and we ran through Frostcrypt with him and he was supposed to tweak it to make it function right. Maybe he broke something when he tweaked it but hopefully they can get both fixed asap.

As far as Fippy goes keep the drops from the first run and do it again. You can use the drops from the first run to complete it the second time through until they fix it. Not an ideal solution but for now it's the best option available.
  6. Geibahik Journeyman

I play on the Rathe server and the npc to even request the Frostcrypt mission is gone. Sionachie Heartsinger is no where to be found in POK.
  7. Riou EQResource

They took her out until the mission works
  8. Geibahik Journeyman

Any has anything been said about a time line when the quest will go live again?
  9. Geibahik Journeyman

I ended up having to run it twice and just keep the items from the 1st run and then on the 2nd run I was able loot the rest of what I needed and complete it.
  10. Riou EQResource

Just "brief vacation", but that could be from now until never :p
    Geibahik likes this.
  11. Geibahik Journeyman

LOL, I know that's right. I bet it'll go active for the 19th anniversary quests.