<The Silent Minority> The Rathe

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Mhargrimm, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Mhargrimm New Member

For those looking to join TSM, you may want to hear a story first! =)

Today, my friends and I took to sitting on the Herbalist/Dry Rot camp, while pulling Death/Kennel Master camp. We had the zone to ourselves, for 5 hours. Thus we also managed to pull Overlord and Crackjaw, but that is a little much to stay on top of spawn.

After 5 hours, others finally popped in the zone. Thus, we answered CC calls for Deathfang and Herbalist. Since, anyone who has been at the camps knows Dry Rot and Herbalist are intertwined, you can not kill all the PHers of one with out also killing PHers of the other. The same for Deathfang and Kennel Master.

Lasii of TSM asked for a CC, but got upset when the camp he wanted as called. He first wanted to asked if we were being pu**ies and just pulling PHers.... then wanted to know if we was pulling ALL of camp... then simply moved his group into the middle of the Deathfang camp and took it over, laughing at us to do anything about it. He then started pulling half the Dry Rot/Herbalist camp (till he ran into my group)

A guild officer of TBM was contacted. How ever this person was apparently not familiar with the camp, and Lasii convinced them that Kennel Master and Deathfang were seperate, and he was only killing the Kennel spawn. As anyone who knows the camp, or cares to look up the spawns, can see... that is utter BS.

After I worked with the Officer for a while, Lasii apparently got upset a guild officer was contacted, and decided to train us, then move his group into the Dry Rot camp.

At this point, there is not much to be done, not until I could get farther support from friends logging on anyways --wink--
    -----------------------

As such, please be aware that if you choose to apply for The Silent Minorty guild, you will be choosing to associate yourself with people who believe "might makes right" and they can simply train you off of camps, and move in to take over.

One misses the old Rathe Travel Agency of the past, where actions like this caused service blacklisting for all guild members, up to and even causing guilds to disband. Ah the good old days....
    Mazeron likes this.
  2. Lasii-Rathe New Member

This is absolute hogwash.

First off, before I even did a camp check, I looked over all the camps in the zone with my rogue.

I sat next to your crew and watched as you only killed 8 mobs in the span of 30min. Only 4 of those were roamers that just happened to attack your group of 9?

Second, I never trained you, I did not even leave my area.

You are such a petty little person, I would never even consider wasting my time on training you.

You ran in room, pulled stupid pH for kennel, and likely aggroed dry rot otw back to group, because I had 4 mobs in camp at the time you accused me of training you.

I'm done with you and this is of no consequence, just a whine that is nothing but a personal attack, which is against the forum rules.
  3. Mhargrimm New Member

Sorry Lasii, its is the absolute truth, as noted by the others in the zone.

I did a steady pull of 6 named until others were in the zone. Then I condensed to 4.

You did a CC (not the first), then argued about the CC, then moved in to steal the camp.

You lied to your guild officer trying to claim you where only camping Kennel Master, and I was free to camp Deathfang... as if that was possible for that intermixed camp... or while you were killing the Deathfang PHers and half the Dry rot camp.

Where I was sitting only 1 roamer goes. Anyone whose been at the Dry Rot/ Herbalist camp can verify... the tunnel just north of herbalist house has 1 roamer.

At the time you showed up, one of my friends had already logged out, we were a group of 8.

You got upset after being contacted by your guild officer and even announced in /ooc "oh so that's how you want to play it" or something to that effect, would have to recheck my logs. And then of course, you trained me.

My facts are in order Lasii.

First you tried "it wasn't called" when it was.
    Second you tried "I am not camping this I am camping that" which is BS, it's the same camp.
    Third you tried to claim it wasn't camped when it was half pulled.
    Fourth, no one else was nearby but you when the train pulled through... amazing coincidence! not.
    Now you cant even get your facts straight, and want to try deflecting that on me?

What other idiot defense are you going to use to justify camp stealing and training?
    Mazeron likes this.
  4. Lasii-Rathe New Member

This is a he said she said, I did not even leave the room before you died to a self inflicted bad pull.

And even then I never touched the named mob that killed you and your group.

This is my final post on the subject, not wasting anymore time on your lies.

So, have fun trying to trash a guild and person due to your own ineptitude.
  5. Mazeron New Member

Can verify Mhar's account, I was the other person in the group he trained.

We had been on the camp for 6+ hours, farming items for alts, while XPing some of the lower level ones. We had top stop occasionally to rebuff or change toons to loot. Lasii showed up after the third logged out, and we were shuffling toons + rebuffing.

Lasii was informed in OOC that the camp was taken.
    Lasii showed up to steal the camp anyways.
    Lasii got irate when Mhar talked to some guild officer in TSM.
    We got trained off the camp.

And no, sorry, we pulled Dry Rot, and had him solo in the camp when suddenly a mess of Physicians and Gravebinders ran through. Which just so happen to come from the room next to Deathfang... but no where near where Dry Rot spawns.

As in no... not an "accidental" pulling... as anyone familiar with the zone can note.

Fairly straightforward online bully story.

Lasii, if your going to be all brave ingame and dare someone to "do something" while you are camp stealing, why are you going all "that's not what happened!" on the forums? Be proud of the you are!
    Mhargrimm likes this.
  6. Mhargrimm New Member

Heh, kinda hard for it to be a "bad pull" when the adds didn't even come from the area we were in or pulled from. Not to mention that the mobs added when the named was below 50%, using toons some with Heroic Gear (IE took a little while to get there)

So yeah... I call BS there.

It is no "he said she said".

You decided to take a camp the was already being used. Fairly straightforward there.

You decided to retaliate after getting contacted by your guild officer. Fairly straightforward there.

Thus far Elfin and Porcelain were in zone, anyone is welcome to contact them to verify what transpired

At least have some sort of logic to your argument.
    Mazeron likes this.
  7. Mhargrimm New Member

[IMG]

For those wanting to learn a little about Chardok named. Copied from EQResource's page and fixed to match spawn.

As you can see, Deathfang and Kennel Master are intertwined. Unlike what Lasii was trying to sell to his guild officer, no... you can not camp one with out killing the other.

Kennel Master also has the power to, during fight, summon the dog's from the room he wanders in. I have had as much as 8 at once spawn through out the fight, and as few as 1.

Also as you can see, pulling the lower stationary Dry Rot to the yellow star camp... in no way goes near the Physicians and Graverobbers. Especially not when it was a solo pull, and the named was below 50%, with nothing on the extended target window, until after getting trained.

--------------------

It always pays to know the area you plan to hunt in, especially if you plan to steal it from someone, and then try lieing about it =)
  8. Lasii-Rathe New Member

[Tue Mar 14 02:44:56 2017] Mhargrym begins to cast a spell. <Bond of Bonemaw Rk. II>
    [Tue Mar 14 02:46:08 2017] You say out of character, 'ah okay wanna play it that way then? Fine.'
    This was in response to you coming into room and pulling a mob^^
    [Tue Mar 14 02:45:26 2017] [105 Bloodreaver (Shadow Knight)] Mhargrym (Ogre) <Noble Blade> ZONE: chardoktwo
    [Tue Mar 14 02:46:19 2017] Mhargrym says out of character, 'playit what way?'
    [Tue Mar 14 02:46:40 2017] Mhargrym says out of character, 'yes, I contacted an officer in your guild, the whole point of having guild officers , duh'
    [Tue Mar 14 02:47:18 2017] Mhargrym says out of character, 'Ilove how you keep lieing about not knowing kennel was camped though'
    [Tue Mar 14 02:52:04 2017] Mhargrym says out of character, 'awesome, so when someone contacts a guild officer , ryou resort to trainin someone off a camp, lol'

Above is the ooc that you did, below is the timestamps with slain and kill shots.
    It is not possible to train you while fighting mobs in the span of half a second.

[Tue Mar 14 02:46:20 2017] A Di`Zok herbalist crushes Lasii`s pet for 30072 points of damage.
    [Tue Mar 14 02:46:31 2017] Gazn slashes a Di`Zok herbalist for 1483 points of damage.
    [Tue Mar 14 02:47:56 2017] Meesyks slashes a Di`Zok dragoon for 94414 points of damage.
    [Tue Mar 14 02:48:01 2017] You slash a kennel mucker for 1346 points of damage.
    [Tue Mar 14 02:48:01 2017] Gazn slashes a kennel mucker for 42204 points of damage.
    [Tue Mar 14 02:48:12 2017] a kennel mucker has been slain by Meesyks!
    [Tue Mar 14 02:48:26 2017] a chokidai mangler has been slain by Myrmeen!
    [Tue Mar 14 02:49:04 2017] You try to slash a twisted fungusman, but miss!
    [Tue Mar 14 02:49:23 2017] Targeted (NPC): a Di`Zok dragoon's corpse
    [Tue Mar 14 02:51:25 2017] You slash a twisted fungusman for 3622 points of damage.
    [Tue Mar 14 02:51:29 2017] You slash a twisted fungusman for 1592 points of damage.
    [Tue Mar 14 02:51:53 2017] Lasii hit a twisted fungusman for 1831 points of non-melee damage.
    [Tue Mar 14 02:52:05 2017] a twisted fungusman has been slain by Gazn!

So get over yourself and learn to play better.

I'm done with you, and ignoring you here as well. Go be lame somewhere else.

As you can see, the entire time you were dying in your camp, I was occupied in mine. I never left it as I have timestamps unaltered showing what I was doing at the time.
  9. Mazeron New Member

Awesome! So lets review your post.

1) Repeatedly notified the camp was taken, and your post simply reinforces that statement. Obviously you planted your camp in the middle of mine to be able to hear Mhar casting

2)Obviously got upset you were contacted by an Officer. And again pointed out how you were lieing to your own guild officer =)

3)You mean we pulled mobs in OUR camp.

4)Deathfang and Kennel Master were already my camp, even if I it was worth trying to take on raid geared online bullies with group/heroic geared toon, LOL.

5)Obviously know how to play better then you, and know the camp better. I didn't need to lie to my guild officer, nor make up BS justification for camp stealing =)

6)Awesome you took some hits. What does that have to do with the train you pulled?

For a guy who is "done" and "ignoring" you sure do keep popping up. Would it help if I posted another map listing all the trash spawns, and which ones wander, so you can better understand the area?

The while point in wearing a Guild tag is to be associated with other members wearing that Guild tag hoss. You are suppose to be proud and promote your guild while wearing their Guild tag. As such, obviously when you act like this, you are also representing said guild.

If this is acceptable behavour for TSM, then people ought to be aware of that before joining the guild.

You were the one claiming to be running fraps the whole time you were stealing my camp. Post the video son, lets all glory in you being an ingame bully. We can stick it on youtube next to the TSM raid videos, so folks can get a rounded idea of the guild =)
    Mhargrimm likes this.
  10. Mhargrimm New Member

Heh, already lied to your guild Officer about the camp. After you rolled in to take over someone else's camp.

Yeah, your word is totally believable =)
  11. Drakang Augur

And so because you had an issue with one person on one occasion you feel the need to try and taint an entire guild of people that's classy.

Show me a single guild in this game where there has not been bad interaction at some point between a person in the guild and another person.

1. People are people there will be friction at times.
    2. Its a game get over it. Accusations like this always make you look as bad as the person you are mad at.
    3. Did you contact me? I never saw a tell and I am online 99% of the time to monitor for just such a thing.

Yes Lasii should have just moved to another area. I have talked to him about it. Unless you saw his toons name on agro of the mobs before they aggroed you then hard to prove he trained you. Pathing goes to at times in that zone. Poor handling of the situation by both sides.

Even if he was completely in the wrong and did everything you say. Trying to taint an entire guild because of it shows your immaturity.
  12. Mhargrimm New Member

Drakang, that entirely depends on the Guild!

As was noted, a Guild Officer was contacted in an attempt to resolve this issue. Also as was noted, Lasii was feeding them a line of bull. The officer dealt with the situation the best they could, and I am sure passed along that I not only understood their situation, but thanked them for their time and efforts.(having been a guild officer and leader before)

No one volunteered additional contact information, so that avenue of interaction dried up. Definitely no one handed over your name during this interaction. The folks I know and have guilded with before were offline/AFK.

Your guild forums are closed, as is your FB page. Not really much point in contact in that route.

Leaving folks with little recourse when dealing with the "immature" folks of your guild.

Thus, I am unsure how you expected someone to handle the situation better from my point of view....I handled it the same as a reasonable person does when any other entity treats you poorly. I advertised the fact, and backed it up with logic. This is, I think you will find, how most mature people handle poor experiences with organizations. What "smears" a guilds reputation is how they handle it from there.

If you are making the stance that "Lasii's actions are not a reflection of the rest of the Guild, and he has been reprimanded" then of course I am happy to leave it at that.

Provided of course it doesn't happen again, but that ought to go with out saying =)

I will speak to the others involved.
  13. Rrowzing Journeyman

First I would like to apologize for any unfriendly interactions you have had. It sounds like Lasii did not strive to have a friendly interaction with you. We encourage good sportsmanship and fair play. And I know sometimes confusion can happen (especially with wonky pathing or aggro), but hopefully people hash it out and leave friends.

Trashing an entire guild over one contentious interaction seems a bit extreme. I agree leadership needed to be informed of your concerns, and that can easily happen in game or on our forums (there is a public facing so you can post there).

One such incident can be considered an unfortunate interaction. A pattern of such incidents is what is concerning to leadership. That would be a stain on our good name and is unacceptable.
  14. lolly Elder

My character Lollanna has been in TSM for 15 years now - has been 99% such a lovely and pleasant guild to be in - friendly and supportive - officers work hard to make it all good for all members (who have different playing goals) - having been in many guilds across many games I can honestly say this is absolutely the best guild I have had to the pleasure to be in!

Am sorry to hear of this dispute - remember - be excellent to each other . . .
    Mhargrimm likes this.
  15. SonOfABiscuit Augur

I've had many interactions with TSM people on Rathe, but never a negative one. This sounds like an aberration. Just my 2 cents.
    Mhargrimm likes this.