How to AA?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by davontis, Mar 9, 2017.

1. davontis New Member

As a new player with all access (sub) I am currently level 25. How does AA work? I checked the auto grant checkbox...

Will I be allotted some number of AA automatically or do I need to eventually grind from 0 to 12,000 AA?
  2. fransisco Augur

Each AA is usable at a different level. There are no AAs available before lvl 51.

With auto-grant checked, you will be given all AAs usable at your level as you progress (until level 100).

So once you hit 51, you will be given all AAs usable at level 51
  3. Dabrixmgp Augur

cool when did they change this. I swear when they first introduced auto AA it only went to like HoT or 85.
  4. fransisco Augur

Autogrant AAs are 4 expacs behind current. That makes all AA through Rain of Fear auto granted.
    So any AAs from CoTF or later will not be.
    This does mean lower level AAs added in recent expacs will not auto grant. For example, there are some lvl 85 or 90 AAs added in broken mirror. They will not auto grant, because the expansion is too new.
    moogs likes this.
  5. CatOnTheKeyboard New Member

Is there any reason not to take the auto-grant when it's an option?
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I can't think of (a good) one.

The >only< reason I can think of (well, it's kind of two reasons).... if you have a place you like to hunt/XP, and you're over level 50, you could turn off auto-grant, so you can hang out there longer and keep getting XP. Or if you have friends you're leveling with, and you're pulling away from them level-wise, you could turn off auto-grant so you stop outleveling them.

When they first introduced it, it did only go through HoT. Each year when a new expac comes out, they add another expac that is covered by auto-grant.

Tat
    CatOnTheKeyboard likes this.