Test down? 3/4

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Spanky, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Spanky New Member

Woke up today to find test down and didn't see any update info on forums.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. Nuggan New Member

Help! Any chance we could get Test back up and working for this weekend?
  4. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Still down and looks like we're out of luck for this weekend. You guys really need to get your hardware issues under control. Either replace the faulty hardware if that's the issue or fix the faulty/bugged software if that is the issue.
    Nuggan and Horrone like this.
  5. Horrone Journeyman

its still down at 9:36 don't know whats goin on but hope it comes back up soon
  6. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

May as well do something else because this weekend is probably shot. I'm going to try to go to the Twitter page to see if that helps but I wouldn't expect much at this point. Probably won't be back up until Monday.
    Horrone likes this.
  7. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I tweeted but I doubt there will be any response tonight.
    Horrone likes this.
  8. Horrone Journeyman

oh god don't say till Monday ill be feening more lol
  9. Horrone Journeyman

I think they should have a tech support 24/7 in my opinion if something messes up then they will get right on it not waiting this long its not right at all
    Nuggan likes this.
  10. IOL Member New Member

Is test going to be down all weekend? Would be nice if a dev would answer these posts. I spend money to play this game even on test. I purchased the EoK expansion and bought Krono's so it would be nice to at least get an answer or an estimate on down time.
  11. Horrone Journeyman

don't know they didnt say anything about the down time was but I'm gonna try to get on test sunday see if its up or not if its still down then it prolly be Monday and I don't blame ya man they should have posted something if test was going down and eta on it but they didnt so I don't know what is up
  12. Tereil Elder

Still down as of 5AM Sunday. still pretty early PST, so maybe still hope.
    Horrone likes this.
  13. stumpy1a New Member

Well 5:55 am Sunday, test shows back up and has for awhile. However, can't get logged into game. 15 to 30 mins to get to account select screen then another 15 mins to get the cannot connect msg please try again. Anyone else having this problem?
    Horrone likes this.
  14. jqsniper New Member

I'm guessing its going to be down till Monday also. It's currently still showing down, its 9:02am est. Guess ill asking get some stuff taken care of today.
    Horrone likes this.
  15. stumpy1a New Member

Web page says test is up but when you finally get to server select it is still down
    Horrone likes this.
  16. Dognu Journeyman

The server is up, my toons have been logged in since Wednesday. However, I'm stuck in the GL. Can't get into GH or PoK. Seems like the exact same issue they had last month.

Good job DB, way to stay on top of things.
    Horrone likes this.
  17. Nuggan New Member

The part that is so insulting is that I seriously doubt they are working on it over the weekend. Why spend money on support staff when all us suckers will still support the game.
    Horrone likes this.
  18. Dracir New Member

I enjoy test, even with its problems. It is a testing ground so things like this happen less on live! :)
    a few down weekends is a small price to pay.
    Horrone likes this.
  19. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I just checked the Twitter for Daybreak Games Help and they are responding to stuff as recently as 26 minutes ago but of course they didn't respond to my tweet last night so I tweeted again with a picture showing the server down at server select.

Maybe that will get their attention although I wouldn't be surprised if they don't fix it until tomorrow. I never expect much except negative responses from them.
    Horrone likes this.
  20. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

I tweeted them yesterday afternoon and they responded to me this morning. They asked me if the server was still down. I told them yes.