Krono Issue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Barudin_Phinigel, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Just tried to buy a krono and it failed. The plat came back to me but the guy lost his krono and I did not get the krono. Anyone else having an issue?
  2. frankie78227 Augur

Would be a terrible shame if Krono were broken. How would so many pay their rent?
  3. Laynie Journeyman

We have a thread going under player support but of course there's no DBG acknowledgement. Yesterday, I was unable to consume or trade krono between my two accounts. I couldn't even pick it up out of the krono window. When I logged on later in the day to try again, all of my krono were gone. :( Others are having issues too.
  4. C3lowz Augur

This has happened to me plenty of times in the past, me being the one with the Krono. Simply logging out brought it back to my inventory or was on my cursor.

I would recommend anyone who has this issue happening to them, with you being the Krono holder.. to immediately log out and log back in. I remember back in the day item disappearing from a trade and logging out and back in would fix it, but if waited too long or zoned out, item would be lost forever.
  5. Laynie Journeyman

DBG has been having issues for the past few days. Logging out did nothing. I didn't get my krono back until they replaced the dead hamster on their end.
  6. Phinny's Dark Knight New Member

The only Krono issue I can see is that I don't have more of them.
  7. nagash101 Augur

lost 3 today, /petition for them back asap.
  8. Tudadar Augur

People in bazaar trader are mass losing these in the mornings and might not even notice. Theres a red text and all krono for sale vanish. Nothing is gotten in return. There are currently 0 for sale in phinny baz after 50-100ish vanished from several traders.
  9. jagarr Augur

looks like we're back to them vanishing without a trace... i don't even want to log into my buyer. DB halp!!

edit: ok they are sort of kind of working again?