Massive chanter nerf and no one is crying

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bronut, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Bronut Augur

Just wondering where all the chanters are. This nerf is an 88% reduction in runes if you were to try and emulate the current efficant way to rune, and no ones saying anything.

Its kinda funny

Whats funnyer is that a player can make post, and the whple game changes, but yet, the whole zek community wants the /hackers gone, (late night monitoring) for years, and cant get a hand.
  2. Darkcloud New Member

Now you cant say no one thanks to this lame post we can now say.

Just bronut is crying.
  3. Samatman Augur

Any inclination I have to comment on changes the devs make has long since been squashed by their obvious lack of concern for feedback of any kind from those that keep the game afloat. Never mind that people in general hate change. Yet they just keep plugging away with rampant change. Eventually any niche play style or emergent game play mechanic will be gone and you are left with a boring husk of what used to be a rich and varied game. One by one the people that subscribe will leave after reaching their personal limit on change tolerance.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Bronut like this.
  4. Bronut Augur

I dont care, im not crying about the chanter nerf, im wondering why we have 200 sad sks and not 1 chanter, as a side note im wondering why changes got made so fast after drogbas post.

So not really lol
    Rivitt likes this.
  5. Fian Augur

Enchanters have been complaining in the class discussion forum. Besides there are twice as many SK as enchanters.
    Rivitt likes this.
  6. Darkcloud New Member

You are crying. And you care by sharing your emotions.
  7. Kassus New Member

Chanters are not tanks. Let the tanks tank and cc mobs. Chanters get runes to help them survive when cc fails for a sec. The unity spells give as much of a buffer to damage as many people have hp. Too many classes are doing to many things. Make tanks do their job and when a mez breaks have aggro on the mob, or grab aggro faster. Have your dps watch what they are attacking etc.
    moogs likes this.
  8. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Enchanters are smart. This SK slaughter is a direct consequence of rocking the boat. Chanters have learned to before more of the class is destroyed.
    Rivitt likes this.
  9. Bronut Augur

Im guessing darkcloud is someone whos pvp ratio i destroyed lol.
  10. Bronut Augur

We all know the real reason why the classes are being nerfed, 1 post, and it wasnt poated bc it was good for the game, thats just the banner it flew under
    Rivitt likes this.
  11. Anlak Journeyman

Again a totally fail from devs to understand the class
    Rivitt likes this.
  12. Thraine Augur

gonna be a lot of dead chanters on raids thats for sure, maybe the shaman can find some way to bottle up all the SK tears and make OP rez potions with them
    Bronut likes this.
  13. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

14. bbanz Elder

The rune change sucks (recast and now mana cost...). I still don't get the motivation of the Haze changes...
    Rivitt likes this.
  15. Tucoh Augur

As a warrior I thought it was cool that enchanters were viable tanks in a lot of circumstances and am sad to see it nerfed.
    Rivitt likes this.
  16. PlanetNine New Member

The last time I made a comment expressing my discontent with changes being made, they banned my account for 3 weeks claiming I was not adding to a productive discussion on the boards.

DayBreak is a Russian owned company and it shows.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Rivitt like this.
  17. Veros New Member

This isn't going to change my group survivability much. It may change my spell lineup, I may have to adjust playstyle. Chanters have been fiddled with constantly since 2000. I wish it'd stop, but whatever, we cope. It's been proven pointless to rail against it.

What it will change for me is raid survivability. Specifically in AE stun situations, where the Unity line is the "downtime" backup in between stuns. There are always resists, and Unity was the saving grace that allowed chanters to survive long enough to get a stun refresh to keep things under control.

Now though, we may need to fade/stasis out and let the SK pick up the aggro...

Wait, ... what?
    Belexes likes this.
  18. CrazyLarth Augur

some posts got deleted and banned.
  19. Fian Augur

Are you talking about Lcenium/Gore raid? From my experience if I have to cast a rune because a mob is hitting me, then the tank isn't doing their job properly, and considering rune aggro, I have to immediately hit stasis anyway so that all mobs don't start to beat on me. In a raid situation, normally I am not going to survive 10+ seconds to recast unity if I have raid mob aggro. Either tank picks it up, I fade, or I die. While I hate this for the group game, I don't see this hurting me in raids. If anything it may help since unity will generate less aggro.
    Belexes likes this.
  20. Veros New Member

Poly rune, Fian. stun component? Backup stun. Guess you never used it for that purpose ;) All good. Glad it won't affect you.