Returning Old School player...

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Sorkvir, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Sorkvir New Member

Hello all. I'm a returning player after a 15 year hiatus. When I left, the lvl cap was 75, whatever expansion that was lol. Anyway, I've got several toons, but my "main" for raiding was a cleric. Full raid gear, "clicky-stick", epic 2.0 shield, etc. Wanting to get back into the game, and lvl up. But the main reason I play MMO's is to raid, and I'm not sure if they're any raiding guilds on the server I'm currently on at the moment. {Drinal}. So if anyone on Drinal knows of 1, I'd appreciate any tips or thoughts.

I also created a new lvl 1 toon to try and get back into the swing of things relearning the UI, game commands, etc, and will be playing him frequently over the next few weeks as I'm re-learning and if anyone wants to send him a tell to chat, feel free. toon same is Nogbok, currently a lvl 3 SK.

Have fun all slaying the monsters....
  2. moogs Augur

Welcome back! It sounds like you're doing the right thing (making a new character to re-learn the game and see what has changed). You'll have to get used to soloing for a few weeks unless you're very outgoing. (/who all 70 80, /tell, /friend...) We'll be here if you get stuck with anything.