Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Exigent, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Exigent New Member

Getting "Timeout " message for last 30 minutes or so.
  2. MelediWeaver Journeyman

NB 1013 error, people getting no all access although it is fully paid for are also issues. Hoping to see a fix / at least acknowledgement of problem from Daybreak soon.
  3. Gnog Elder

I'm still getting this timeout as well.
  4. Histamine Journeyman

Seems to be down again as of this am. Neither account, whether going through the Launcher or /patchme shortcut, is able to log into sever select, just getting repeated timeout msg.
  5. Finnster Elder

I fully understand that those issues can occur once in a while, but this has come to a point where this is a daily thing.
  6. Exigent New Member

been unable to log in for over an hour, sigh.
  7. jeskola pheerie

add me to the list :(
  8. Gnog Elder

login is still down, right? going on several hours now?
  9. Baldur Augur

Yup
  10. Lodestar The Undefeated

We've had RAID backup systems for decades. Companies like Walmart have supported customers around the clock for decades. What is so difficult Daybreak? Is anyone working today? Do we know how to do our jobs?
  11. Brunnt ForceTrauma Lorekeeper

Well aren't you a peach.
  12. Finnster Elder

We've had vaccination for decades now, but people still break their arms. Go yell at your doctor about it.
  13. Lodestar The Undefeated

Finnster, you clearly have no knowledge or understanding of SLAs and QA. Their standards are at the very bottom of the industry. The bell curve for standards and response improves every year. Someone needs a vaccination today, then it's more accessible, is able to be administered more quickly, and is more effective. When these levels of standards aren't able to be acquired based on the market norm, then businesses fail. I don't want Daybreak to fail, but they are clearly on that path.
  14. Sulidar New Member

DBG get your #$%* together please. This is unbelievable. What sort of business strategy is this??
  15. Lodestar The Undefeated

Sulidar, they have a very poor strategy. They over-focus on long-term game updates (which they do fairly well with), but utterly fail with every-day operations and maintenance. They need a better balance. Further, they seem to have very poor senior leadership that does not push the needle on holding their teams accountable for performance. Given their extremely poor programming performance (in creating issues with 17 year-old code), it would suit them well to focus on operational performance and customer support instead.
  16. Sulidar New Member

That sounds accurate. I would rather they slow things down and run them smoothly than what they are doing now. It really sucks.
  17. Mrjon3s Augur

Such bull I can log in on my free account no problem but it wont let me log on my paid account I keep getting this stupid error.
    Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please
    click here
    for possible solutions.
  18. MaxTheLion Augur

Get your together, DBG. Paying customers that can't log in to their accounts for whatever the reasons. Seems you're all too busy attending to report tickets from entitled pricks to actually fix your game.
  19. Sweetstuff New Member

2:49 am EST (11:49 CST) and STILL can't log on. What's going on guys? Please, FIX this!
  20. CookieWizPhinny New Member

Im getting timed out aswell! :(