i played this game long time ago

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by trashyynapone, Feb 5, 2017.

1. trashyynapone New Member

i played this game in beta and years after release is there anyway to get my old accounts back ?
  2. Immortalus Lorekeeper

They should still be there if you can remember your old account name and password. Then you just need to find where your server went ( it will have been merged with others by now )
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. trashyynapone New Member

this was old school sony account anyay to search for my charater name I was on mith marr server
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Anything "Sony" is now "Daybreak" - so the first link I gave you will help if you forgot char name or pw and you can find your old server somewhere in this article:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...y-server-returning-players-in-f2p-era.193934/

Its Bertoxxulous / Tholuxe Paells / Saryrn / Mithaniel Marr
  6. trashyynapone New Member

I found old login to old "sony eq ", I put in info it tells me I need to change password for security reasons I go to that screen put in old info old pw and add new pw and it says looks like pw don't match contact customer service how can I contact someone that I can chat w in customer service ,
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You contact customer service by going thru the steps in the link I provided which shows you how to reset password and has a button that you click that says "This didn't work". There is no chat or phone service for customer support, that went out the door when Sony did. Good luck!
  8. moogs Augur

I don't know which page this is, but usually you would enter your old password once and your new password twice (to confirm the entry). All passwords should have been reset after the Great SOE Hack of 2011.
  9. MHD90 Journeyman

better live in the same area, or your account will get banned. it happened to me.
  10. Help I can't log in! New Member

I played this game a long time ago to! In the before time; when there was a login server.