How about you credit all Gold members with a few days!!!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by urjokingright, Feb 9, 2017.

1. urjokingright New Member

So im a paying customer as are many other and this is not the first time in the past few days of this issue still remaining, I think, wait never mind on that YOU as in DAYBREAK GAMES OWE all of us subscribers that pay/use krono's a few days gold credit on all of our accounts. This has been nothing more than a joke the past few week's with server stability/lag/login server broke. I mean seriously i hate to say this but atleast when this happened with soe they gave us a credit or some thing. Your just killing the game and your going to lose subscribers if you continue doing stuff like this.
  2. toodlem Elder

3. Lillola Lorekeeper

May I also suggest all accounts that are on automatic renewal (my six are renewed for two years each time) get an extension on the renewal dates?
  4. Aghinem Augur

Not going to happen. When you created your account (as we all did), you agreed to play the product "AS IS" in accordance to the EULA & TOS. This is just something the players will just have to deal with while the Devs fix the problem.
  5. moogs Augur

We're not entitled to compensation, but it would be a smart gesture with customer retention in mind. The same old "thanks for your patience as we put a band-aid on this gusher" crap just doesn't cut it.
    Mallicious likes this.
  6. Forgar New Member

Yea! ME ME ME! Can we also get, hmmm. Gosh every service and company has down-time. But these people want to be compensated! Full raid gear! Full flags. Full aa's! Hell, just give us everything, because we are you're entitled customers, that yell for complete satisfaction. Woah is us for not having complete access for a few days, besides the other thousands of people that can get in. WE DESIRE RESPECT! ::Sarcasm off:: Jesus guys, calm the F down, if you can do better than show them the way. If you can't, then chill~
  7. Leigo You come here often?

Yup you're a moron uninformed individual. This is an ongoing issue. honestly giving SOMETHING, doesn't have to be game time. There's a lot of people missing the only play time they get every week and they have done nothing.
    I've been playing this game for over 11years and never asked for anything, but come on.. A "our bad" from dbg and some form of compensation would go a long way with the players.