Walling the zoneline

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Shindar The Reaver, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Shindar The Reaver Journeyman

We have people using ogres and enc tree illusions to block others from clicking into pok in nexus and bazaar. Can they maybe have a GM step in and take action?
  2. Astley Augur

Screenshot... take names, /petition under community standards. That is a violation of code of conduct.
  3. Machen New Member

There are something like 30 different ways to zone in to pok, is this really an issue? Or are they blocking them all?
  4. PixelQuest Journeyman

There is no zoneline until pok is active. These players aren't blocking you from anything. Report them if they continue their behavior after PoP opens up.
  5. AgentOfRage New Member

Can't you just hit the U button to trigger the portal anyway?
  6. Shindar The Reaver Journeyman

Yeah, I did but more petitions and /screenshots will help gm's react faster.
  7. Cainen Augur

POP isnt live till 2pm pst. Thats in 2 hours and 15 minutes from this post. Nothing to report or petition atm. We are all just waiting.
  8. Kenak New Member

The number of people in Bazaar in one place is making my computer lag out from too many people in one place. I am going to petition it for zone disruption o_O
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  9. Shindar The Reaver Journeyman

Intentionally having ogres stand where people are going to be clicking to zone or enchanters using tree illusion to prevent others from clicking is a lot different then someone with a crappy PC ;)
  10. Kahna Augur

Hit Origin, run to home city book. I swear, it's like magic.
  11. Coppercoz Augur

Kahna beat me to it.

Nexus will be nearly empty after pop launch.
  12. Your_Ad_Here Augur

I remember when Wood Elves would tree illusion at the zoneline to Crushbone in GFay. Now that sucked big time.
  13. MabbuPhinny Augur

IF ONLY THERE WERE 18 OTHER ENTRANCES TO PoKNOWLEDGE!
  14. Potawatomi Augur

Are you new to the game?
  15. BubbleGuppies New Member

doesnt matter blocking a zoneline is wrong. Regardless if theres all kinds of pok zone lines. The one thats being blocked needs addressed. Not one reason can be given to say its not wrong to wall a zone line (i dont play eq i just am right~)
  16. PixelQuest Journeyman

people are blocking access to something that doesn't even exist yet?
  17. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Every starting city has a PoK book nearby. People don't know how to click origin?
  18. Glokta New Member

Will the books be available right at go time? Folks are telling me that bazaar might be better cause it'll be active instantly.
  19. Shindar The Reaver Journeyman

The books dont pop right away and thats why everyone is in bazaar
  20. Illusory Augur

If everyone uses the same stone, your characters will likely get stuck upon loading into PoK... Using Nexus as a model, think about zoning into Nexus' center via portals and how congested it is during peak hours. That said, I'd suggest moving to a PoK book that has less bodies! For example, the stone my characters are logged out near is one of the closest to the Tranquility stone and I'm pretty confident I'll be one of very few there.