Launchpad acting up- AGAIN

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Moak, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Moak The Most High

I've been trying to log in for going on 20 minutes and it keeps saying that teh launchpad can't connect. Why can they not fix this problem?
  2. Everrob New Member

yeah I'm having the same issue. Both live and test. Was working flawlessly yesterday but now I am getting the "launchpad can't connect" message.
  3. Clydgar New Member

I to am having this issue and see no information anywhere or any phone number to contact technical support. Does any one that works at DayBreak actually read and act and replt to any fo these posts?
  4. F3ral0ne New Member

Even tried bypassing the launchpad. But it crashes you as soon as you try and enter world.
  5. Warpeace Augur

Facebook, twitter mostly any communication besides their own forums.
  6. tayn New Member

same problem. launchpad can't connect.
  7. Paravar Journeyman

Having same problem. Can't log onto launcher.
  8. wiha Elder

I feel that one of the problems is that DB will not answer questions in here due to it being a player support forum and not a DEV support forum. Any one agree?
  9. Malbro Augur

EQ2 also. Can't connect through the launchpad.
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

HELP I cannot log in! Patcher error
  11. Vdidar Augur

I got through just fine bypassing the launcher
  12. Dropfast Augur

It did that to me yesterday as well but starting working again after few tries. Not today though, ever time it can't connect. /sigh
  13. RadarX Augur

This is currently affecting all our games and we have folks working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We appreciate the patience.
    PathToEternity and Rhaage like this.