Rogue Sneak

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Fuel, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Fuel Journeyman

Do you save training points to level this, or....random button smash?

What a nightmare. Not to mention leveling disarm trap.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
    Fuel
  2. Grebhiker Lorekeeper

Disarm trap is easy. Walk into SolB. Find the block that comes down out of the ceiling. Click. Walk out a few minutes maxxed.

Sense trap is easy to work up in Echo Caverns. Just stand near the plant thing in the ceiling and smash button. Took my bard about 20 minutes to max.

I think most rogues have a macro for hide/sneak that they just mash as they go about their ways leveling until it is maxed.

Pick lock is the painfully long one....
  3. GoneFission Augur

I didn't know about the tricks for sense and disarm trap, but you can get the pick lock skill ups in Tranquility. Just behind and to the left at zone in is a large book on a table. It's locked, even though it's open. Put your lock picks on your cursor and click away on the book. If you aren't sure which one it is, click on the items on the table until you get a locked message. That's the one to open.
  4. svann Augur

Pickpocket is the tough one to level.
    In PoT I thought it was the archway that was locked.
  5. Fuel Journeyman

Great info... thanks a ton.
  6. Grove Augur

In attempting to disarm, I receive the message, "You cannot use disarm on that."

Looking for clarification or another location.

It seems the procedure is my problem. FIRST, hit the disarm button. SECOND, touch the falling brick. THIRD, continue to touch the brick as fast as you can.
  7. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Careful you don't turn the brick on with all that touching.
    svann likes this.