Been billed x12 times in the last 3 days! Not receiving responce from support ticket!!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NickPR, Jan 19, 2017.

1. NickPR Journeyman

Something is seriously wrong with your billing system, as i've been billed and money taken from my account 12 times in the last 40 hours! It keeps trying to take funds for 2 of my 4 Daybreak accounts, as they still say "Pending payment!".

My bank keep sending me autmatic SMSs to notify me of card transations and i've had 12 so far. Checked my internet banking yesterday and saw that the funds have gone from my account. Now a total of $180 !!!

I'm posting on this forum because i've had no reply to my support ticket from yesterday, and another $14.99 x 2 has been taken from my account again.

Please fix this and advise how you will refund my money?
  2. NickPR Journeyman

Just logged in to remove my card details from all accounts and now they say that i'm no longer a member! Lol, $180 and I can't play :( This really sucks!
  3. Vdidar Augur

Don't do a chargeback if you want to continue to play.
  4. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Sounds like maybe an address change on your card? I had a problem ordering one of the expansions one year and tried like 3 times in a row and it never activated. I checked my bank and it had charged the 3 payments. Once I got in touch with someone they told me the billing address I was entering was wrong and the charges wouldn't finalize. Sure enough I had moved and forgot to update the address so I fixed that and it went through np then. The payments never fully posted and dropped off my account so I never lost the money from the first 3 tries, it was just unusable for a couple days.
  5. NickPR Journeyman

Haven't moved in over 4 years and the card on the system has been used for recurring subscriptions for some time. Also used the same card on file to pay for latest expansion x4.
  6. NickPR Journeyman

On my way to the bank now. Will have them confirm whether the funds have been sent to Daybreak, or just taken from my account and not forwarded.
  7. NickPR Journeyman

Bank is looking into it! They have confirmed that the money taken from my account has been received by Daybreak, so I need a response from Daybreak as to how it happened and what they can do to refund me asap! Banks here in Vietnam shut down for Tet holiday on 26th Jan.
  8. Jerricoe Journeyman

I highly doubt you will get a responce here on the forum.
    eqgamer likes this.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

He has already petitioned but is waiting for a response. This sounds like a weird issue though and will probably take more then a few days to figure out.
  11. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

Support is currently shared between all DBG games afaik (all 2 of the guys working on support), so response times are to be measured on weeks now. Your best bet is to either PM Roshen on these forums (who can forward it to whoever is in charge since your issue is kinda urgent), or send a very public tweet to Holly and hope she catches up and again forwards it to whoever has to deal with it.

You know the worst part? Since you are marked as a free user now, you are at the bottom of the queue as far as the support site goes, so they could keep you charging daily for a year and not bat an eye.
  12. NickPR Journeyman

Thanks for your help Kahlev. Still no response, so i'll PM Roshen as you suggested and create another petition ticket using one of my other (active) accounts.
  13. NickPR Journeyman

still no response :(

i PM'd Roshen and submitted a new ticket via an account that is active and Gold, but so far, 3 days and nada...

The two accounts with this issue are now Silver and unplayable.... i only play the other two (gold) accounts as group members, and they're incapable of soloing...So basically, i have 4 accounts now i can't play.. To boot, i'm on 2 weeks vacation now.

If this goes on like this for another 3 days, i,ll just bail and cut my losses on the game. It's a shame, because i've been playing since 2000.
  14. NickPR Journeyman

Anyone have Holly's twitter details? Thanks in advance! :)
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

just google Holly Longsdale twitter
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Actually we don't know that a petition started as All Access downgrades when someone goes free to play.
  17. Geroblue Augur

This is yet another reason for me to not go All Access on an account.
  18. savrin Augur

And this is why you should not use a bank card for online purchases. At least with a credit card you would still have your money in your bank account and could wait for DBG to fix it.
    Honestly if they did this to me, I would do a chargeback and never look back.
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You wouldn't have anything to look back at since DB would beat you to it and ban you for the chargeback! :D Disclaimer: This comment was meant as a joke and not intended to insult any person real or fictional.