autogrant AA's? how does it work

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Fuglyman, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Fuglyman Journeyman

Morning everyone,

does autogrant AA's just give you all the AA's without you having to earn AA Xp? is that why folks pay for one month after getting their alt high enough to get them all?

Does that mean I can just level up direct without AA xp (I wouldn't but still) then just sub up and bam i have them all?
  2. moogs Augur

That's pretty much what it means. If you cancel your subscription, you can keep them all permanently. There are some AAs that are not auto granted, specifically tradeskills, weapon stances, spell casting subtlety and maybe a couple others. Otherwise "Bam!" is about right. Emeril would be proud.
    fransisco and IblisTheMage like this.
  3. Enigma Maitreya Augur

What Moog said and for some odd reason some AA versions of low level spells ... example is Bind Affinity.

Yes to the Level up / Power Leveled. Also, it is always a good thing to go to PoK and check the class Spell Vendors from level 1 to what ever your current level is ... make sure to have the "Only what I can use" checked. What this does is gives you a list of "new" spells that have either been added or moved in terms of levels for each vendor.
  4. Fuglyman Journeyman

I could have been doing Bam Bam from the flintstones too :p
    moogs likes this.
  5. Fuglyman Journeyman

Thanks everyone for your reply's, it helps alot.