Merge Cazic with another server

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Maedhros, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Maedhros High King

I am tired of not being able to raid prime time on a Sunday night because this piece of crap server cant handle it. Stop giving us unsatisfactory fixes and just merge us with a server that doesnt have issues. Cazic is one of the most populated servers, so youre taking probably 1/5th of your total member base and telling them "hey forget about playing on the weekend folks, but we are not going to give you any customer service or restitution."
    Drogba likes this.
  2. Sikanle Lorekeeper

I don't think it is just Cazic. We crashed 4 times tonight on Xegony. Along with major lag while online.
  3. Rorce Augur

Seems to be happening to high population servers at their highest population times. I'd bet merging would make it worse.
    Drogba, Perplexed, CatsPaws and 3 others like this.
  4. Critts Augur

I made a post in the player support forums. Suggestion they do what ever needs to be done. Merging low populations, deleting one of the low population TLP servers, splitting higher population servers. Fix the Servers.
  5. code-zero Augur

May be better to offer free moves from the high population server to the low ones to even the load and help stability
    Roxxanna likes this.
  6. Maedhros High King

Cazic down on a Saturday night again. Really love the support.
  7. Xdevlx Journeyman

Yea, this is just getting silly. I just started playing again about a week ago. And at least half of my time spent playing there's been server issues. To add to that, there's never any explanation as to why.
    Perplexed likes this.
  8. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

[IMG]
    Most overloaded server crashes, your solution is to increase the load?
  9. Perplexed Augur

My wild guess is they do not know why........or the explanation is so dire
    (example: there is no reasonable cost fix) they do not want to admit it.
  10. snailish Augur

See the December producer's letter, it alludes to "back end changes" that have resulted in the instability.

Cazic is one of the higher pop servers. I have dabbled on many servers. Vulak rarely crashes... and almost no one is there.

Merging the older servers into more-stable super servers (like Phinny seems to be) may be the way to go?
  11. Astral - TR Elder

Phinigel has loads of lag/crashes. They happen most often during prime time.
  12. Bahdah Augur

Merge Cazic with Xegony tbh
    Maedhros likes this.