Anyone else having problems with timers?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Lilura Augur

I've noticed that Stout Defense is not ticking down on my warrior, and someone else said his merc timer is not ticking down. Is anyone else having this problem?
  2. svann Augur

thasaproblem?
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

One of my mercs was not ticking down but did as soon as I zoned and on another char the summon merchant, expedient recovery and two other long timed actions were set off when I logged in. As this has happened often in the past I have put those hot keys on a separate bar off screen so I was sure it wasn't me clicking them. But I was too busy hopping from one guild hall door to the other trying to get in to worry about this. o_O
  4. Brudal Augur

Check your bios clock, your system time can cause all types of issues with discs and timers.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

As Brudal says if your computer time isn't correct it will mess with timers.
  6. Ranpha Augur

It does tick down, however the timer does not take into account any duration extensions. Has been like this forever with for example warrior BP that extend fortitude (timer would only start ticking down when half the time already elapsed).

Much more obvious now with the high extension on Stout Defense....