this zone is not ready to recieve visitors yet

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by dugan, Nov 21, 2016.

1. dugan New Member

ok so last 3 days cannot enter guild hall keeps kicking back this is on trakanon getting really frustrating
  2. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

This has happened to me too today on Tunare so it doesn't appear to be limited to just you. I agree, it's very frustrating since I can't get to my guild bank and that is not acceptable. Please fix this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It appears this just started with the release of the new expansion which uses pick zones for the instances. If the door on the right doesn't work try the left and vice versa. Both of these are instanced zones. Also of note that you can get into the neighborhoods (instanced zones) when this happens you still cannot get into the guild owned hall (instanced zone) It seems to come and go, I have noticed during prime time there is more of a problem than early hours when no one is on. So it looks like it is just the guild doors.
  4. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

None of those works for me. I don't have a privately-owned guild hall and have no property. I only use the generic guild hall. After reading your post I tried using the neighborhood guild hall door even though it doesn't apply to me. Same results, same message. Very much a problem if people cannot access their guild bank.

*Update* Petition submitted.
  5. Malbro Augur

On Luclin, the standard guildhall is doing this but I can get into the neighborhood hall.
  6. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

So sick and tired of this problem. Nothing works, neither standard nor neighborhood and frankly, it just needs to work correctly. We shouldn't be required to try to find workarounds. I can't access my guild bank or portal. This is ridiculous, fix your game.
  7. Mileaux New Member

Bumping 4th thread on same ignored topic