Random Items Disappearing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gafgarion, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Gafgarion Elder

So alot of us have had issues with Pumas disappearing. Hopefully that's over. But now when I logged in this evening, I noticed that my Incarnadine BP had disappeared since I last logged in Sunday morning. Only reason it was so obvious is because it was i keep it in a top-level inventory slot as an invis clicky. Check your inventories, there may be lingering issues from the last patch that are causing random items to disappear..... DBG really needs to test this stuff before they push it out to their customers.
    Now, are we going to have to audit our inventory every day to make sure we haven't been cheated out of some random item? This is beyond stupid and DBG should be doing everything they can to make it up to us.
  2. Jaera Augur

Once again, on all of my characters that have purchased this item, it was removed from their keyrings after the server crash today.

This is not a post asking for help, I have already submitted petitions, this is a post that is asserting there is a script that is not running properly when the server is restarted that is removing items that should not be removed. Please take a look at the server and remove this erroneous script so we don't have to keep filling out petitions, and your service staff don't have to keep handing out items.
  3. Gafgarion Elder

4. RadarX Augur

These were initially removed unintentionally but should have been returned. If yours is still missing please contact Customer Support.
  5. Gafgarion Elder

So i've been combing through my inventory and it also looks like a War Bow of Rallos Zek was randomly deleted from one of my bags, and it also looks like i'm short on 25% exp potions, but unfortunately I didn't get a count of those before I noticed this. This is making me really mad though, because now we can't trust you all to not delete our hard-earned gear.
  6. RainbowCane Elder

Don't worry, toss in that petition and in a few days you'll get an item back. It might be the right one, it might not. Either way they will take 2 more of your items as payment.
  7. starah New Member

My Eyepatch of Plundar is missing from main inventory slot. Check your clickies folks
  8. Guzzle Augur

My desire to continue to support the incompetence of DBG is gone. Can I petition to get that back?
  9. starah New Member

three and a half days later, still havent got an answer to my petition , im getting pissed
  10. Gafgarion Elder

Same. I'm guessing they're all out for the holidays or something, and we might not get our items back til after that. Possibly even after new years, who knows..
  11. Astley Augur

Did you get an automatic reply email? And did you respond to that email?

Check the contents of the email. Some of them they ask you to respond to, depending on what category you filed it under I think.
  12. Gafgarion Elder

I dunno about him, but i definitely responded to the email and bumped my post (like I had to with Puma mounts 4x), and still haven't had any activity on my support ticket in 3+ days