TLP - best items for class

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rithlir, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Xanadas Augur

Just at a glance, I see several worthwhile items not listed for monks.

Ie. Granite Bracers, All Shiverback Hide Armor, Stave of Shielding, Knuckle Dusters, Etched Steel Baton...
  2. jiri_ Augur

Which server is this intended to serve? For Phinny, the Stave, the Etched Steel Baton and the Knuckle Dusters aren't available yet.
  3. Rithlir Journeyman

Update #2 for today. Implemented Monk weight scoring, Haste, as well as filtering no-drop items.
  4. Rithlir Journeyman

Intended for all TLP servers. There are filters in place to filter your progression.
  5. khariste New Member

The TLP server's aren't *strictly* era specific. For example, "The Hole" is open in classic, while Chardok 2.0 (released in velious) is available during Kunark right now. This is throwing everything way off, as a lot of gear is available (aka in chardok) that wasn't available during normal kunark. Also some specific quest are missing that go hand-in-hand with that.
  6. Deadguy New Member

It seems really cool, but its missing a TON of items, especially for my 60 SK kunark gear.
  7. Vaclav Augur

Use the submission thing at the top of the form.
  8. Bolomere New Member

This is a great start for items searches. No, its not perfect. But if we submit the fixes we need, I see no reason that this wont bee 100 percent in no time at all.
  9. GrugSA Augur

Needs a way to push back items to a later expansion. Example Moss-Covered Sleeves won't be coming out with kunark
    Tanks and monks need value of AC raised.
  10. Vaclav Augur

Yea some sort of "submit correction" thing is needed - Classic seems pretty correct (barring missing items) - but Kunark has quite a bit of ChardokB and Veksar that needs adjustment.
  11. Greyowl Augur

This project started out very promising, imo. Is it still maintained ?
    Seems nothing was added in the past three weeks.
  12. Onhanis Stonescale Elder

Added Warrior Epics, which you forgot.
  13. kalrie Apprentice

Is this still up, or did it run into a problem? Was such a great resource when I last checked a few weeks ago, and now it seems fairly broken.
  14. dernsaw New Member

Looks like it's still being worked on.
  15. Iyvy Augur

It's a cool site, and a good way to quickly find options, best in slot is highly debatable depending on what you're doing.
  16. kalrie Apprentice

Ah, apparently it doesn't return any results if you leave the level field blank. I don't remember whether I touched that yesterday, but today at least it was autofilled with level 50, and returned item links again.
  17. Dracule New Member

Is this still being worked on? If not what do people use? I find this set up to at least be easier and more intuitive than raidloot.com but ive been trying to use both and compare.

I wish eqitems.com would take your haste level into consideration on its suggestions. If I have a 41% haste item already quit suggesting items just because it has haste on it and telling me its better than something with obviously better stats.
  18. Atabishi Augur

I've been using this site since velious launch. I've argued with many people on it being more efficient than raidloot.com, and generally I've found that people do prefer to use it over raidloot.com. As a necro, I've found that it's almost 100% accurate (can't speak for other classes). In velious, I didn't find a single item that was worthwhile getting that wasn't on their site already. I've only been able to find a couple items in Luclin that weren't originally listed prior to Luclin release or at the beginning of Luclin, but they have since been added.

Some things to note that people should understand about this site:
    1.) Because there are many cases where BIS can be debated, what you consider to be BIS will not always be listed in the #1 position. However, if will be listed somewhere in that top 10. Look at the entire list of each slot to find what you consider to be BIS for your build. This right here seemed to be peoples biggest confusion when I showed them this site. They were only looking at what it was saying was #1. It's better to just look at the list as the top 10 suggestions not in order of rank.
    2.) Make sure you are selecting all the right search criteria at the top. For example, show no-drop items, hide deity restricted items, and check marking which stats you already have cap'd.
    3.) This site is a community effort. You can't expect this one guy to not miss some items. If you see an item missing, you can help him out by clicking the "Add Items" tab and submitting the item. Go ahead and look at the next upcoming expansion and start adding in all the items that you know about that aren't currently listed.

I understand it still needs tweaks for melee classes, at least from what I've read here, but for casters this site is amazing. It's way easier to use and far better looking than any other site serving the same purpose. With some effort and help from the community, it definitely has the potential to be the only site people go to for planning out their build for the expansion.
  19. Rithlir Journeyman

Hi guys,

Glad you still use the site. Feel free to drop me any input as an ingame mail to phinigel.Erica :) I do still maintain the site a few days a week, but depend on input from you guys for correcting problems. I mostly play casters myself, so there might be more melee issues that I haven't noticed.

I've fixed a bug with haste filtering when you're logged in and searching upgrades. (It actually wasn't working at all) Now, the haste amount on items with same amount or less than your best worn haste item will be ignored when comparing.
  20. RG83 New Member

This does not show best in slot for melee dps classes. Raidloot.com filtered correctly does a much better job.