LFG tool Crash. Please guys fix it?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Oldschool, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Oldschool Elder

The title pretty much says it all.

Alot of people are having the same problem. I play on Phinny ( it has been happening on other servers too from what I am told). When you hit Get Matches button on the LFG tool, ot also the update info button. Everquest locks up completely and you have to ctrl/alt/delete to get out of it. Then you have to reboot Everquest and go again.

I have turned in a petition about it, did what they suggested and nothing. It has been happening since the new Kunark Expansion hit on live.

Thank you all. Have a great night
  2. Brilhasti Elder

Yep, this is becoming a real pain. Finding it harder to get groups as many won't even use the tool now (Yes I'm aware you can do /w all lfg 50-60 etc). Get this sorted please.
  3. Oldschool Elder

@ Brilhasti if it is happening to you, instead of just saying here to get thsi sorted, did you turn in a petition as well? Developers do not look at these pages.
  4. nazgull2k1 Elder

Yeah... cause the crack squad of gerbils they got working on this will get right on it..

like the rapid response fix they initiated to the Advloot bug... that STILL crashes people's clients daily...

Put in a petition? Sure! 3 weeks later I got told to delete my wtf file and reset my ui! Cause Canned Lotus Notes responses fix EVERYTHING!
  5. Silox New Member

I had the same LFG window crash while using /baz. Something to do with the window; a lot like the advloot bug that DC's you, however, the /baz resulted in the big crash like the LFG window
  6. Brilhasti Elder

Yes I did. Not that I expect anything to come from it.
  7. Oldschool Elder

They sent me the canned response thing too. I tried what they said, did not work. But, it is like the bazaar bug, the just need to know to fix.