Mounts activated on Lockjaw 15 minutes before the end of the sale.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dral, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Dral Elder

I reactivated several accounts to get this . . . there were sitting at character select .

15 minutes before the end of the sale, people in general start spamming the mount had popped up.

Have to completely re-log on all accounts.

Ends before I can get them re-logged.

Why would you do this 15 minutes before the end of the sale - now you have a select few people running around with stat mounts - with no ability for anyone else to buy?
  2. Machen New Member

Classic DBG
  3. King Dedede Elder

Why can no one from DBG's take the time to even both to address all the issues going on? It's just a sad sad state.
  4. King Dedede Elder

The correct thing to do would be extend the sale 24 hours. Since the shop was supposed to be up yesterday in Lockjaw. Any bets if DBG's will do the right thing???
  5. Thewiz Augur

6. Bewts Augur

Pretty sad they not only did this with such a short time window, but they did it at 230 in the afternoon (eastern) on a Tuesday.

Left money on the table there folks, plenty of us would have bought things if the deal was open longer.
  7. Yanster Augur

Up for 4 days and we whine on a 15 min timer ? come on !
  8. Ducreux Augur

Are we talking about the $3 Tiger mount? That thing was in marketplace since like Saturday morning. I don't know what you mean by people saying the mount "popped up" cause it was in there all weekend unless it was temporarily removed Tuesday.
  9. Dral Elder

Read the title again very slowly . . .
  10. Dral Elder

No.

And there is a difference between everyone on Phinigel and RF having days to buy a 270 DB Cash mount with stats and LJ having 15 minutes.

Maybe will will get another mount sale During the December Holidays.
  11. Poydras Augur

Ha that's perfect. Rather than being available to everyone or no one, they managed to give a small subset of people a huge unearned advantage. Well done.
  12. Oozo Journeyman

Ignoring this troll.
  13. Davenburg New Member

Ragefire DID NOT get that offer, was Phinigel only...
  14. Kahna Augur

He's not talking about the snow puma, he is talking about the grasslands tiger.
  15. Ducreux Augur

Oh it's a lockjaw post, no wonder nobody cares. And "mounts activated" still is an odd way to phrase "luclin went live so the mount feature is now available".
  16. Astley Augur

No Bobby... Luclin was live and they could NOT purchase mounts like the other TLP servers while the Tiger sale was going on.

Someone flipped a switch at the end, and the Tiger was only available for purchase for the last 15 minutes of that sale.

Sort of how the Snow Puma was briefly available on Phinny for that one day. Anyone who didn't happen to be on in that brief window missed out.
  17. Davenburg New Member

There's some confusion, and some crossing of offers. The tiger was the original issue, and the timing of it's release to lockjaw. The reference I quoted was referring to the snow puma though, and THAT was a phinny only "mistake". RF NEVER had that offer pop up, at least not that I saw, and I was on when Luclin did finally spring.
  18. Kahna Augur

One person briefly referred to the snow puma, pointing out the hypocrisy of laughing at Phinny for complaining about the snow puma affair then complaining about the lockjaw/tiger issue. The post you were quoting was talking about the grasslands tiger. You were mistaken.

For what it's worth I don't think it is hypocritical for people on Lockjaw to complain about missing out on the tiger. Lockjaw isn't some hive-mind. The people complaining now aren't necessarily the folks who were mocking Phinny for complaining about the puma. It sucks that the timing on the addition of mounts to the store was so very poor. I do hope there is another mount offered to them for Christmas.
  19. Astley Augur

Well... Lockjaw still has access to the other mounts, correct? Worgs, Wolves, etc?

The big issue here is that Lockjaw didn't have the cheapest mount available for an extended period of time, correct?
  20. Poydras Augur

The cheapest mount also has insane stats, 100AC, 300hp, 250 mana. Don't think the others have anything at all, in addition to costing 10x as much. So you can't even pay through the nose to catch up with the lucky ones who they let buy the tiger.