LFG crash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Brilhasti, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Brilhasti Elder

Every time I open the LFG tool I crash. Anyone else?
  2. Riou EQResource

I've noticed this problem randomly like prob 1/10 of the time back when ragefire and that launched, don't really use lfg tool outside of those TLP launch times though
  3. Brazox New Member

This issue has been happening a lot more since the servers unexpectedly went down earlier this weekend. I used to crash very occasionally and it would actually crash and bring up the bug window, now it just freezes EQ and sits there. Some people I talked to said it unlocks hours later or you have to forcibly close it and log back in. Hearing lots of complainants about it crashing people today on Phinny so something's up.

Something noticeable has happened as it's far more pronounced this weekend than the previously much lower %'ge chance I'm freezing 9/10 times using the LFG tool.
  4. ryguyyy New Member

Just started happening to me tonight, game locked up everytime I opened the /lfg tool.
  5. Brazox New Member

Seems to happen more when hitting any of the functions, using a command of /lfg on is fine, but as soon as you use the buttons on the UI it locks up, almost 80% for me. Occasionally I get lucky and it works. Tried a file validation to no change in behavior.
  6. Varsha New Member

Been crashing a lot too on 2 different computer. Very annoying.
  7. Potawatomi Augur

crashed 3 times tonight due to this.
  8. griever New Member

Happens to me every time I open LFG window.