Ragefire Raidtargets

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zool, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Zartayn New Member

Oh and we already tried the resist path Finchy - but they buffed the AoE so much that you are barely able to resist anything from Kunark dragons....
  2. Zartayn New Member

From what I understand, they made the instanced versions of Vox and Nagafen bypass the level 52 limit on Phinigal already.... that already should prove that DBG acknowledges that there is a problem.
  3. Finchy Augur

what resists were u at when you were expecting to resist it?
  4. Zool Elder

2-3 tanks 4-5 clrs - insert random charakters of the day. 5-6 groups total.
    Casual, not holding top tier gear.

I might be upset thx to the buff they inserted with velious, beeing EU timezone is hard enough, no forces to be merged.

I thank you for advice you have given but it wont do us better at this matter im afraid.
  5. Zool Elder

Before the buff i used to have 250-300 mr ish (cant really remember) in kunark doing great, today i have 450 MR and eat way more fears.
  6. Finchy Augur

damn 450 and gettin hit more than once or twice? ...gore really must be fun now...lol
  7. Zool Elder

Thats what im trying to say... :(
  8. Jaime Lannister Augur

Kunark Dragons are absolutely overtuned.

Dozekar is easier.
    Zool likes this.
  9. Kahna Augur

Honestly, it is just as likely an oversight on the devs part as a purposeful change addressing a specific problem.
  10. Finchy Augur

trak should still be an easy kill tho
  11. Meredyth Augur

Kunark mobs are definitely overtuned. Not only do they have more regen than they used to, due to the MotM tweaks that occurred during Velious, they also now do presence of the mighty to reduce resists, the AEs do more damage, and the resist checks are now tuned to fail more - I have had the same experience that even with 500 in relevant resist types I only resist about 50% of the time whereas it used to be around 100% with 350 of the correct resist.
    Zool likes this.
  12. DryalRmog Augur

Naggy and Vox way overtuned , have not died from Feb and Mar 2016 (level 52 coupled with increased nukes are bad news)

Gore is overtuned, big time, only way to kill her with low numbers is to bring 20+ wizards and bind rush her.

i raided all this content "back on the day" and can very easily say it is way way harder now then it all used to be.

I have asked many times on the fourms if that is what day break intended? Or did they just overtime while trying to combat Mage army's

Never seen an answer

I would support Gore nerf, she's way harder then should be, I would support level 60s for vox, naggy, nobody uses that content, it's harder then it should be.
  13. Tewlaa New Member

Gore and trakanon are a way overtuned, i remember them beeing an good target for a casual guild back in the day.

A update of the server to give him instances would be also a good idea! Or atleast faster spawns! There lots ppl that love to raid.
  14. malaki Augur

Trak AE can be dodged, was easily killable with like 3 groups in velious, Even without super awesome gear, just having AAs etc, if you're still failing with 5-6 groups something is very wrong.
  15. Yanster Augur

Trakanon is no joke .
  16. Tewlaa New Member

Malaki wich guild on ragefire u in that kills trakanon with 3 groups? :)
  17. Smackage Journeyman

With aa and everything that is available any real guild would be able to do the targets you are listing with 37 people on your last raid http://www.twilightdreamers.eu/index.php/Raids/Kael-r16.html?s= The fact you can not do this is because nearly all of you 6 box. So you have what 10 real players maybe 12? Playing against fear dragons or something that requires positioning when you are playing so many multiple toons with isoboxer is not what the content was tuned for.

If Devs want to waste time on raid targets on RF then catering to 10 players does not make sense. Their time would be better spent on something that actually effects the main player base still there.

To the poster who said Naggy has not died. I was sent pics in the last 2 months of Naggy dieing with 4 real players boxing it again so I imagine it just takes some skill to achieve that. Ask Lisalee and Finadorm, sure they can point you a working strat.
  18. malaki Augur

Is there something recent on Ragefire that makes the encounter dramatically different than it was on Phinny?
  19. Bewts Augur

I entirely agree that the difficulty of encounters for casual guilds has gone way up as they lag behind in expansions.

However, just remember that if these mobs in "old" expansions get tuned down and have marketable items to sell that people will farm them into oblivion and you'll rarely find them up, even expansions down the road.

Be careful what you wish for here... I was 3 boxing Kunark dragons with a 65 BL/CLR/ENC in full VT gear without the assistance of all the boxing software available now.

Tuning down mobs isn't going to be the solution you desire.

My recommendation is a raiding coalition, or simply hosting open raids for more casual players.
  20. Tewlaa New Member

U wont be able to kill trakanon with 3 groups now on ragefire or neither with 3 ppl during pop, even with a resist of 500 u will need a massive amount of healing on everyone if u try him on ragefire.

As far i remember those dragons where allways dead back in the day, now.bringing 60ppl raids down there for prolly nothing then bard epic..is pretty useless.

Well sadly ppl from phinny cant stop posting to stuff they simple dont know or cant try.

Never saw more toxic ppl anywhere like phinny not even in an moba, well done.