Shawl of Awakenings broken?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zeklia, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Zeklia Lorekeeper

the buff that comes with it supposedly adds 5 mana regen...however, with the buff on/off, my in combat mana regen as listed under Stats, does not change.

So im wondering..did I waste dkp getting this item cause it doesnt work...or is the regen just not being shown in the stats window, even tho the AA that the buff gives is showing up when its on, however, just not doing anything.
    buff in question is Koadic's Heightened Focus

i know its not FT cap affecting it cause if I put my 8th shawl back on, the In combat mana regen goes up by the 3 it is supposed to
  2. Ducreux Augur

Isn't this one of the effects that is now a passive AA? If so then you likely clicked it once, got the effect, and are now comparing when you have the fake buff up and when you don't. If it gave you an AA the actual buff is now only useful as a dispel blocker, otherwise it provides 0 benefits.

Check your general AA tab for "Item: Soothing Aura" or something along that line.
    Zeklia likes this.
  3. Zeklia Lorekeeper

that might be it, didnt think to check if the AA buff was still there after I took the buff off
    thankya much
  4. Boran New Member

The question is though, now that you get an AA for the manaregen from SoA, does the AA count towards the 15 FT cap?
  5. MabbuPhinny Augur

It also won't stack with at least one of the mana regen potions we've been using since classic unless that has changed.
  6. Karhar Dream Crusher

Stacks with everything, and no its not towards the FT cap, minus knowledge of the past line
  7. MabbuPhinny Augur

You sure it stacks with greater concentration AND spirituality potions?

Can anyone else confirm this? Maybe It was the Quarm shawl that doesn't, I'm forgetting.
  8. Zanador Elder

It stacks with everything because it is no longer a buff- it is now an AA that you get. Thus, it is not a buff that can conflict with something like spirit pots, and it is not worn, so it does not apply to the FT cap.

The only thing it does not stack with are other clickies of the soothing line- and the higher ones will overwrite the one from this shawl (such as the Maelin's one from Quarm's Shawl)

I have the emperor robe, which does the same thing.
  9. MabbuPhinny Augur

Thats an awesome change with it moving to an AA.