Echoes of Elysium recruiting

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Healixx, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Healixx Journeyman

Hello everyone! Echoes of Elysium is now recruiting active players to chill, relax, max, and cool with (ok, Fresh Prince reference maybe a bit too much?)

In an effort to reestablish a positive image for our guild we are specifically seeking positive individuals who aren't afraid to "mix it up" (Pug) with other guilds. Game knowledge and high play times are also a plus. Most here are very active however, we do run with boxes and would like to eliminate them from our raiding roster.

Our raid times are Monday - Thursday 8pm - 12am EST. Of course depending upon the zone we are known to finish well before 12 am. Raiding is not mandatory, however our loot system is highly favored towards high attendance. What you put in, is what you get out. To simplify our loot system for better understanding, we use a loot council. Differing equipment has different ratings. Major, Regular, and minor. Mirroring the date your last item was received and your attendance in previous raids places your ranking among others for gear. We believe this helps keep individuals interested in the game and fairness in play.

In short, Uncle Sam wants you --- Erm... Echoes of Elysium WANTS YOU!

Feel free to message me ingame if I'm online and if not you can always send an in game mail and I will respond to you as soon as I'm in game.

<3 Healixx
  2. Meko Skeet New Member

Please keep recruitment to the guild recruitment forum or ooc, thanks.
    Tern, Pikallo, Xoner and 1 other person like this.
  3. Rcbauer Augur

Loot council=If you're a warrior or a suck up to the officers you get loot.
  4. Donottrust New Member

l33t eoe strats - they don't even use wars. Its a boring guild
    mealintp likes this.
  5. Ladysoth Augur

Ckador likes this.
  6. Healixx Journeyman

We are an innovative bunch at times. We get the job done as you can see. The video posted above was a mere, "can it be done" scenario. Indeed, it can. As well as showing it was capable, we also reported it and gave information how to fix it. Sadly, I suspect it did not meet any standards of importance as it was seemingly never fixed. (EDIT: Has been fixed- I was not aware)

If you're interested in seeing more raids, we will soon begin additional live streaming for current Luclin content!
  7. Healixx Journeyman

I mean we didn't have SSRA closed for a week straight but we do what we can I suppose.
  8. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

LOL Lady :)
  9. Ladysoth Augur

[IMG]
    Ckador likes this.
  10. Ethereal Augur

Sounds like typical strats lots of phini guilds used.
  11. MabbuPhinny Augur

I mean... I think I was pretty fair there.
  12. Bobalob New Member

Lol. Positive Image. This guild is a box (see GL's macroed six box crew) guild where they RMT items on the "DL" and is home to some of the worst scum on Phinny. I'd recommend any other guild over these pricks. I'm sure there are good folks in there, but you're dealing with some toxic folks in EoE.
  13. Joesnellenberge Journeyman

Never saw that in the two guilds I was in. We used warriors to tank. But moving five boxes per player out of the way of AOE's is rough, so I can respect your exploiting methods. Good luck in PoP, huehuehue...
  14. Ladysoth Augur

AoS literally woke the Sleeper in two weeks after they promised publicly they wouldn't, AND tried to frame OGC for it, and EoE still manages to compete with them in terms of being the most toxic, loathsome pieces of on the server. That should tell you something.
  15. MabbuPhinny Augur

16. Ladysoth Augur

17. Krimzin Augur

During the luclin opening the only guild that took "DPS race" for shards into training when they didnt win the races. With 8 or whatever options of guilds that kill arguably the same amount of things or more I would pick any other one.
  18. Really Angry Bear Journeyman

if you had an AoS that wasn't good and couldn't actually accomplish anything successfully, you'd have EoE.
  19. ChangedName Lorekeeper

No thanks to crooked loot councils. I can see why you are trying to clean up your image from a Side of FX and others.
    bodes likes this.
  20. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

I've had as many toxic run-ins with EoE turds trying (and failing) to DPS race me as anyone. But c'mon. Let's not COMPLETELY discount loot councils. While my guild doesn't utilize it, it CAN actually be an incredible loot distribution system when done properly by responsible, experienced, and well-meaning leaderships. I've seen it.
    bodes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.