Crashing when zoning

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Birk, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Birk New Member

i have been crashing on zoning very often after the last patch, so have many others, anyone have a solution ?
  2. Goodkitty Augur

Same problem here. Happens alot in netherbian / DSP/ SERU. Only luclin zones!
  3. Deolus New Member

Been crashing on zoning for me since I started playing again about 6 weeks ago. Usually involves PoK. Was getting a crash window but now just seems to freeze.

Also got a 'server failed to respond' when logging in once. May be related. This is on Vox.
  4. Tern New Member

Same, on Phinigel its become awful lately.
  5. Tininea New Member

This is getting old real fast. every time i zone now, i either hang for up to 5 mins before zoning, or the game crashes and kicks me out.

So, what do we all think are the chances that the maintenance tomorrow is aimed at "fixing" this, and other zone, issues....
  6. Tern New Member

Still happening, was hoping the patch would have fixed it, but no.
  7. Derek Lorekeeper

This is happening to me as well, Ive had an issue with this since COTF but since this last patch its almost every other zone is freezing or crashing.. help! Want to play and buy the new expansion =p
  8. Derek Lorekeeper

It would be so nice if they could at least pretend they cared? Some exploit and they'll bring down servers right away but a bunch of people crashing and who still pay anyway can wait without word...
  9. MSVxx240 New Member

since this last past it takes me forever to log into game and then zone times are horrid and sporatic, I can zone fine for 30 minutes then all of a sudden ill lag out and take 5+ minutes to zone, THATS IF I can even log into EQ, I have had nothing but problems trying to even get the launch pad to connect to be able to log in. they fix some stuff and break others, its so frustrating.