Anyone know when the servers will be up

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by girrocks, Oct 19, 2016.

1. girrocks New Member

i just tried to log in and the servers are under maintenance anyone got an eta on them
  2. Hytest3 New Member

If you read forums they said Approx. 9hrs. So give it another hour at most andthey should be up. They went down at 430AM Pacific time
  3. batlipus New Member

they were up and just went down a lil over an hour ago they just tweeted that server maintenance is extended 2 hours so dunno if thats 2 hours from when they went down or 2 hours from now
    Arkhenloch likes this.
  4. Madrigal New Member

Its the same old Game .... they say it will be a 9h Patch.... but we all know they will never open on time
  5. girrocks New Member

man it seems like every time i try to play the servers are down lol guess i watch a movie and comeback to it
  6. Murphy Elder

I usually grouse at those who complain when a patch goes from 3 to 4 hours to maybe 5 hours. However, when DBG essentially removes a day from All Access customers, then a reimbursement needs to happen. Day counts need to be +1'd
  7. Smokeydistic New Member

Things happen when you work on games, you'll think you have everything ready to launch the patch and suddenly something isn't working the way it should. Reimbursement is that we will come back to a game that doesn't have patches slapped on without being tested.
  8. Malbro Augur

Probably be back up when they reinstate all the guilds they deleted. Down in veteran's area, it was said another 2 hours.
  9. Starry Journeyman

A Sarnak incursion was discovered, extending today's maintenance another 2 hours. Thanks for your patience!

Thia is what was tweeted 56 mins ago
  10. FOGBANK Lorekeeper

yeah but now the webpage says they are up, but we cannot log in. Probably deleting more guilds :p
  11. Arkhenloch New Member

The two hour extension goes to 3:30 PST, so might as well wait til then and try. :) They probably testing the servers. lol
  12. Snowsilver85 New Member

shows servers up but when trying to login the client it still say's servers are under maintance
  13. Stonescales_povar New Member

are they kidding now all day and still cant get it down
  14. Diptera Augur

..and they're up... :)
  15. Cadir New Member

If you're watching a movie while waiting better make it an epic set such as all the American Pies ;)