Does anyone at DB realize server access is down ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malbrowncoat, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Malbrowncoat Elder

Be in login chat for a bit ,,,, not sign of DB personnel,,,,no banner on the web site yet. Has the gerbil beeper gone off at the on-call keeper's abode ? Seems to be problems every weekend lately. Is DB thinking there may be a problem somewhere ? We, the users, get no feedback. I would say virtually all of us look forward to playing on the weekend. I myself am missing guild raid time. /sigh
  2. Drakang Augur

Just hit up a guide that is online on Beta to make sure they are looking at it.
    Restac likes this.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Good idea. Thanks for doing that.
  4. Drakang Augur

lol course the guide said "I don't have a way to contact them. They don't give guides any way to reach them" That's brilliant.
  5. SonOfABiscuit Augur

Just... wow.
  6. Restac Journeyman

well hopefully someone will at least let us know whats up here soon. this not being able to play on the weekends when i have the most time off and ability to sit and play.. I can't :( I like to be camping some of the double rare spawns but keep getting screwed by these server issues ya'll can't seem to get a handle on. Sure funny how they work fine 5 days a week, then on weekends we have all the problems when it would seem to be primetime and the most people want to play. Not very happy with dbg atm
  7. Remslaren New Member

Think they are watching RedZone b/c if it was just that they found a new site, this would have only been down for a few minutes.
  8. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

not down they are locked im sure someone has to know they locked em
    i think its attempt to get more players on the only open server "beta"
  9. Drakang Augur

Its a plot to get more playing Beta.
  10. ChangedName Lorekeeper

They aren't locked, it's an issue with log in.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

thats too bad back when I did guiding many years ago we were always in contact with gms
  12. Tanols Augur

grumble grumble guess it is too much to ask for someone to take 2 mins out of their busy schedule to post and explanation for why all servers have been locked up for so long. Even if it is a "We don't know but are working on it" OH wait I forgot DBG doesn't support customer relations/service.

Sometimes i get the feeling I should just rename all my log in names, character names after varieties of mushrooms after all I am constantly in the dark and fed nothing but BS.
    Starlene, Dragon Jockey and Restac like this.
  13. Malbrowncoat Elder

I doubt this is a scheme to get more peeps to buy the game. Last thing I'm thinking about is spending MORE money on DB atm.
  14. Hellkat New Member

15. Elder Guide Rynara Elder Guide

I am not sure who you spoke to however the Guide program is not in Beta.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  16. Drakang Augur

All I know is their title is Senior Guide. Should not have that title on a beta server if they are not a guide there.