Mass Disconnects on Bertox

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shimmerleaf, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Shimmerleaf Augur

Bazaar cleared out, only a few in PoK, folks going LD and getting rolled back about 15 mins.

Come one guys, what is the problem? This is irritating as heck. Is the whole system falling apart?

I take comfort in the fact that this is happening before I had a chance to preorder. That $180 will buy a lot of groceries.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  2. GoneFission Augur

I had three accounts logged into Bert when the crash happened. ALL my pets and familiars, including suspended pets and characters not logged in (and suspended pets of the logged characters) were gone.
  3. Hiladdar Augur

Issue is not limited to Bertox, there is also an issue getting past the server select screen to log into the game.
  4. Qalliel Lorekeeper

lol so look like all servers are locked so no playing till monday? :)
  5. Shimmerleaf Augur

This is getting beyond silly.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  6. Qalliel Lorekeeper

yeah im wondering if their server hardware is starting to go i bet its still the same stuff from 1999 the way they treat EQ
  7. Xdevlx Journeyman

This is the 3rd of 4th Sunday in a row, where there's connection/lag issues. This is one of the main days that people play. I think more than a few people are starting to get upset. Anyway you devs can let us know what's going on? Just keeping people informed does soothe player's frustration. And it's the respectful thing to do. Server problems happen, but when its on a weekly basis and you don't inform us what's going on it's quite trying. Throw us a bone here.
    Qalliel likes this.
  8. Dwiin New Member

They probably don't even know it's going on.
  9. Xdevlx Journeyman

I think at this point, even seeing them say something to that effect would be a huge step in the right direction. "Hey folks, we know there's been an issue every week for the past month we're looking into how best we can sort it out. Thanks for your patience."
  10. GoneFission Augur

Turns out I only lost pets on the first 5 characters I checked. Not all of them poofed, just the ones I invested in armor for. The characters seemed otherwise unaffected. All the player buffs were there.