Missing Character Today

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Basanoviat, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Basanoviat New Member

I logged into EQ today to find my 60 Shadow Knight on Pinigel named Drohan missing from my character select screen. I heard this happened to many people today. I was told logging out and back in will fix it, but I have done that about 70 times and my character is still missing. I have posted a petition already and I am eagerly awaiting news about my missing character. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way to get a quicker response to my missing character? Really missing out on some good game time this weekend because of it.

Thanks,
  2. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Seems to be happening to a lot of people. No official word (unless I missed it) on what's happening yet.
  3. Gremin Augur

Me thinks they be having database issues......
  4. Basanoviat New Member

Well my ticket was updated 20 minutes ago saying it has been escalated to the Dev team. Now the login servers are down. I am just a little excited it is a little related so I have hope there is light at the end of the tunnel.
  5. ChangedName Lorekeeper

Devs don't work on Sundays. I think their work week is Tuesday thru Thursday.

[IMG]
  6. vardune Augur

looks like they might have came back in on a Sunday to fix the issue.
  7. maxwell Lorekeeper

If you check player support thread there is one on missing characters - this happen last weekend to a lot of toons. When servers came back up if login in and sitting at character select does not fix issue, the other option was delete EQgame.exe and re-patch fix it. Also someone said switching from window screen to full screen and back fix it for them last week.
  8. -wycca Augur

This is a CSR thing not a dev thing (at least restoring for players). They have been in on weekends in my experience.
  9. Basanoviat New Member

Still no update yet. Maybe they dont work mondays :(
    Anyone else missing a character from the Char Select screen still?
  10. Astley Augur

Have you tried any of the suggestions listed above Basanoviat?