Emperor Key Pieces

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kenak, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Kenak New Member

Is anyone else finding the spawning of the Emperor Key mobs (mainly commanders) to be unnecessarily slow and tedious?

Clearing the entirety of the first floor in two different picks over roughly ~ 2 hours we have gotten roughly 8 commanders to spawn, and several taskmasters who are not dropping their bags each time.

Perhaps it is just anecdotal at this point, but this seems SLOW compared to previous experiences farming emperor keys.

Just wondering if anyone else is having similar experiences farming these key pieces.
  2. Ducreux Augur

If you think that's bad wait until you get to Fungus Grove / Maiden's Eye VT shards.

I remember fondly the Emp key farm of 9/28.
  3. Fiido New Member

It's absurd really.
    The amount of key farming people and the lack of mobs/spawns and long spawn time, only create hostile environment and awful competition rather than cooperation.

It'll just create drama between guilds and people, and people will quit over the course of key-farming.
  4. Crackers Augur

It's amazing how people want to be high end raiders but aren't willing to put in the work...
  5. Caxx Journeyman

got mine in under an hour...
  6. MabbuPhinny Augur

If you feel inclined to complain about the key quest like this...take solace in the fact that you probably won't kill Emp.

There have been well over 300 keys completed on the server in the first 2 days alone. You'll get there.
  7. Kenak New Member

Yes, I will not kill emp just like several people posted that hardly anyone will clear VP in era. Simply posting flames about people not wanting to put in the work, or complaining about quests seems counterproductive. Thank you for your opinions however.

I was wondering what other peoples experiences are with farming these pieces. Perhaps I am in the minority if over 300 people have completed the keys, yet the emperor has not died (to my knowledge).
  8. Gremin Augur

1 month from now we will see a post about 18 guilds having cleared VT....of course over that month we will also hear continous posts about how we want it now mentality.
  9. Adonhiram Augur

You forgot and how we should have rerolled on Phinny (or : how we are dead etc.). And wait Luclin is unlocked for us and people will make AAs three times faster, I can see from here "AA too slow compared to LJ/RF" threads florishing.
  10. Mysteweave Lorekeeper

Emp Died last night. Was online killing for my emp ring while it happened. I have two pieces so far and several in my guild have completed rings.