Servers currently locked?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

All servers show as locked on the main everquest page but as Up on the server select screen althoug attempting to log in does say the server is currently unavailable. Peeps already in game seem fine though.

I guess it has something with this free iksar illusion for logging in starting an hour from now till Oct 12th.
  2. The Badger Lord Augur

It appears so Corwyhn.

Any further information on this anyone?

There was no announcement of the servers going down, just spent a bit looking.
  3. Lithien Journeyman

Changing chars I did get a popup with the illusion as I logged in. Is that reward 1 per account or 1 per char or where can I find info before claiming it?
  4. Zynrael Lorekeeper

5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

wont let me log on FV server although looks like my offline trader and buyer are still up. says server is unavailable although on server select screen all servers are up.

Andarriel
  6. Albien New Member

Same thing here. I can see some streamers are still in-game, but I am not able to log in to any servers.
    Haven't found any official word on it either.

Albien
  7. Rineryen Journeyman

Would be nice to receive some word on when we can expect servers to come up!
  8. Gskiel New Member

You're operating a 24/7 service and apparently have nothing in place to alert your infrastructure staff of failing critical services? This failure now seems to have been ongoing for serveral hours! No wonder Sony dumped you.
    Imuu likes this.
  9. Eendar New Member

Game servers are up, here is a hint "Login servers need some attention"
  10. Lithien Journeyman

Servers are up, but locked. Unless you are already past server select, you are not getting in.
  11. Fnyanea Augur

This is pretty ridiculous, you need to let us know whats going on.
    Imuu and Gskiel like this.
  12. Imuu New Member

Come on DBG sort it out, 24/7 service yeh?
    Fnyanea and Gskiel like this.
  13. Eendar New Member

Yeah hence the servers are up part of the comment
  14. Fnyanea Augur

Maybe they all just went home and forgot they left the servers locked? Any folks still in game?
  15. Zynrael Lorekeeper

Some still in game. At least on Cazic.
  16. Wikkyd New Member

Usually on the patch client there is a notification of scheduled down times. Nothing there. Checked the EQ forums and nothing there either.

I was online around 5 pm Pacific Time then had to reset my computer so logged out of game then couldn't get back in. That was over 11 hours and 40 mins ago. So it has been like this for AT LEAST 11 hours if not longer.

Was there some kind of in game notification that I might have missed? They are usually pretty good about announcements but none this time?.
  17. Ghostinthemachine Elder

Hey Daybreak can we get a clue here your "PAYING CUSTOMERS" would like to play the game they PAY for
    Albien and NotSure like this.
  18. NotSure New Member

That about sums it up. They care as little for their paying customers as they do for their unpaying ones! Hardly a good incentive for unpaying to become paying!!!

I (like others), have been playing this game onand off since day one and seen many people come and go over the years. The ones that go, always the same reason, FED UP with paying for a sub standard unprofessional service!!!

The shame of it is that this game is still one of the best games available and in the right hands, should be a huge money spinner!!!
  19. kookoo Augur

same here, can't log in.................
    attempting to log in does say the server is currently unavailable
  20. Albien New Member

And Daybreak, if you need someone to keep the community informed when hits the fan, I am currently unemployed and will happily take that job. Just drop me a line :)

-Albien
    Azurulia and Sicarum like this.