Hybrids without dicho, what to do now?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Derpyderp, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Schadenfreude Augur

I cannot possibly take anything you say seriously from this point on. Oh well.
  2. Derpyderp Journeyman

Cool, post parses or it's just conjecture. Also 150k is low. We have classes sustaining near 400k over 10 minutes.
  3. Derpyderp Journeyman

To be specific the fight you're pointing out has mechanics that greatly increase or decrease damage. doing 150k is nothing, I have seen necros do 300,000,000 damage in one wither and decay raid (500k dps) so spitting out random numbers for things you don't understand isn't going to help with your non-argument.
  4. Chaosflux Augur

That is far from the top end performance for the class in question while bard dicho was a thing. That's like a tanks sustain on those fights.
  5. Kaliko Augur

This is post dicho nerf...... while he had bard dicho prenerf he was doing way more.
  6. Kaliko Augur

Lovely parses you pull out your . Are these from AE only events? Because I doubt anyone is doing 400k over 10 minutes because not even the best top end guilds can unless its maybe an AE heavy event for zerkers. Also we don't tank Wither and Decay together like some guilds hence the slightly lower dps.
  7. menown Augur

I would like to shake the hand of the necro that does 500k DPS on that event without accidentally killing the red NPC. Quite the achievement.
    Beimeith, Vdidar, Sancus and 2 others like this.
  8. Derpyderp Journeyman

I can see the point I was making went over your head, let me spell it out. The fallacy of quoting a parse number on an event in which a mechanic fundamentally changes the way damage functions is ridiculous. It'd be like quoting a berserkers 60s burn and saying it's imbalanced, it's completely out of context which leads everyone who may read it to false conclusions, sort of like your conclusion I was serious.

Edit: The fact that many people agree with you only reinforces my point, it's easy to mislead sheep, hence why sheep herder is an occupation.
  9. Kaliko Augur

People don't stay on it while it's red for a long time... and it does not even pad parses that much.