Man ... 2004 was the last time I played.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Reburth, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Reburth New Member

I'm just wondering if it is possible that my beastlord with 903 aa's could still exist? I was Stromm, is that still even a server? If I can't find my old toon, I don't mind getting nostalgic and going through the grind all over again. Although I like the idea of TLP servers, i'm not going to pay for it. I am still playing that other game that stole me away. But I thought it would be fun to kick the old tires you know? If I wanted to grind it out form some stupid reason on a live server, I could? From my skimmings, it appears FV is "the" server?

Thanks!
  2. code-zero Augur

Your BL is still around, Stromm merged with Luclin so look there
  3. Gundolin Augur

Enjoy coming back. If you are on a paid account the system will autogrant AA's so your AA's shouldn't be a problem. I'm not sure what level your Beast is but I'm guessing your are well below 105 so finding groups on the live server may be an issue.

I'd recommend you go to the Plane of Knowledge and hire a mercenary, you may even want to pay for an extra couple of slots and hire a Healer, a tank, and a DPS class. You can only have one mercenary running at a time but different situations call for different mercs. Up till around level 65 a J1 Tank merc can solo anything and everything, from 65 to 75 your J1 will still be able to solo if you get him buffed up in the lobby. Its basically getting power-leveled though so you may want to try messing around with the healer and even some DPS mercs to get to know your class again.

Welcome back
  4. Reburth New Member

I don't remember the level but I want to say it was omens or gates. I don't soooo long ago. I actually used to 3 box with my BL as tank, a chanter and would charm a pet, and a cleric. it was the Xpac where the class quests updated. The only problem being I have no idea what any of the account info is ... but I think I know the email and ... really just don't have a clue where to begin lol
  5. Behee Augur

Log in via these forums, you will have the choice to send an email to your email address with the account name (and I think it makes a new password, don't recall for sure).
  6. Boile New Member

If you forgot your account info click on "Login" on the top right of the screen and then click on "Forgot Daybreak Username."

It will then give you an opportunity to enter your email address. If it was the same email you used before then an email will be sent to you with all account names associated with this email address.

Then, once you know an account name you can try passwords you remember, or click on forgot password, or call Daybreak Customer Service to see if they can help you.
  7. Reht The Dude abides...

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means......
    Vdidar and Tatanka like this.
  8. DinkumThinku99 Elder

I just came back after 16 years gone, and resetting my password and reactivating my account were no hassle at all - no phones calls needed.

And nine of my old characters are still around, having survived multiple server mergers over the years.