Returning Player TLP Phinigel Server

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by ZayoChiof, Jul 15, 2016.

1. ZayoChiof New Member

Hello all!

Just got me All Access and thinking about rerolling a new char on Phinigel.

I played around on F2P as a new char with Merc´s my question now since Mercs are not allowed on Phinigel until SoD i think, are there enough players on low lvls to group up so that it is possible to go thourgh lvls in resonalbe speed? Or is it a pain to lvl new Chars as a returning player?

Thanks for the answers!
  2. Larkin Lorekeeper

I haven't played much on Phinny, but I started a few toons there in the last few days and there was a lot of chat in general where groups were looking for people of all different levels. I don't think you'll have a lot of trouble finding groups and leveling.

I spent most of my time playing in Greater Faydark and there was always between 20 to 40 people in the zone. I didn't see anyone looking for players lower than around level 5, but there were a few people in the zone lower than that. I'd say go ahead and create a character there and start your own groups until you get a little higher.
  3. Mardy Augur

Phinny is where you want to be if you enjoy grouping and want to find groups at lower levels. You may need to level 1-4 yourself, but groups start picking up at around lvl 4+. Like if you are in Gfay people start grouping up for orcs at around lvl 4-5.

Note that exp rate is slower on Phinny compared to other TLP & regular servers. But Phinny is pretty much the only server where you'll be able to find groups pre-50 on a consistent basis. Last night I saw more groups calling LFM than there were people asking for LFG, and you know that's always a good sign when you see lots of groups looking to fill more spots. They were LFM calls from as low as crushbone, to Unrest, to Guk, to City of Mist, to Seb. So plenty of groups to be had on Phinny pre-60.

Oh and finding an active guild helps, because people within guild usually form a guild group with gulidies first. Then they fill any leftover spots via LFM.

For myself, initially I struggled a bit on Phinny due to the slow exp, kinda ranted about it on the forum also. But once I got in a guild and started grouping with people more, it was actually quite fun and enjoyable. Highly recommended for anybody returning or looking to start over and want to actually play with people and not just box army.