I have been inconvenienced

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Dardo Journeyman

Awesome!!
  2. Shadowhunter New Member

Sorry, preferential status doesn't apply until 20k accounts. We do, of course, appreciate your custom (just not as much as 20k account holders).
  3. Vdidar Augur

Oh there is no doubt that there will be a patch for the patch. As far as op's requests, they all seem reasonable.
  4. Brohg Augur

Sarsipius and Dardo like this.
  5. Dardo Journeyman

Wow how did you get the video of the DB conference room?;)
    Sarsipius likes this.
  6. Redrum_Redrum Augur

I agree with everything stated from the OP however I call your bluff on
    I will cancel my 8734 accounts that have been paying a monthly fee for the past 37 years
    Last time I checked you only had 8729 accounts and they were only 28 years old.
  7. ~Mills~ Augur

Wow guess its taking a lot longer than expected to remove mages from the game.
  8. Rhodz Augur

Oops there goes another data base crash...
  9. EnchFWO Augur

Explain to me how your inconvenience doesn't directly translate to inconvenience of not putting Anashti augs on the vendor please? You should have plenty more downtime to do so. Thanks in advance.
  10. EnchFWO Augur

It must only be at the character select/creation screen because I haven't seen any in game.
  11. Enigma Maitreya Augur

No remove all Bards as all they know how to do is run around in circles all day killing a group of mobs that they could have killed one at a time in 2 minutes.
    Dardo likes this.
  12. kej_fennin New Member

being an EQ Dev must be like being a weatherman...

"we expect servers to be down for up to 3 hours"
    ...3 hours later "we expect the servers to be back up in about an hour"
    ...2 hours later "we have no concept of time, so we have no clue when they will be up. all we know is that they are down"
    Vdidar and Dardo like this.
  13. Dardo Journeyman

That is called "FANCY PRANCING" and was nerfed a long time ago with swarming
  14. EnchFWO Augur

It still exists in the Necro portion of 'An Epic Request'... a Bard training giants around that you have to kill (the bard).
    Dardo likes this.
  15. Dardo Journeyman

Sounds Fancy someone get a Dev in here stat! Forget the players, drop the servers there is nerfin to see here people nerfin at all!
  16. Dardo Journeyman

So I have always felt like the GMs would during a patch take our toons and their own and have some lewd fun. Like boys used to with their sisters Barbie dolls and GI Joe action figures back in the day.
    Hmm...
    Maybe that is why my toons have inexplicably been in a different place than I left them. Wow now that I think about it that is probably why my toon is always in perma-duck mode when I log back in ..... more to follow no eta homies.
  17. menleniel New Member

I need to go back to the old Hitler raid rant vid and change it to a downtime rant. That'd be disproportional!

And why does it say new member? I've been around since Kunark launched /rant on
  18. Vdidar Augur

This really is standard stuff these days so it's not a lot to be surprised about.