Everquest Forum banner

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jarsi, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Jarsi Lorekeeper

is the elf side boob intentionally to draw in young men? cause if not the apple but in leather sure will! :p
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Marketing 101: ( . Y . )

:D
  3. Darkark Augur

I never even noticed this to be honest. I'll reply more fully in .... 5 minutes. BRB.
    Stumphobbler and Jhenna_BB like this.
  4. Thraine Augur

lol, I never noticed this either. thanks for pointing it out :)
  5. Absor Developer

That is NOT an elf.

A
  6. Darkark Augur

If you're telling me that's a Barbarian chick ... *PRINT*
  7. Kearstin Elder

8. Absor Developer

Nope, she's not "a" barbarian chick. She's THE barbarian chick, Dagda Icefury.

A
    CrazyLarth and mackal like this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

All this verbiage when a simple THANK YOU would suffice.
  10. mackal Augur

And here I was confused because I assumed they were talking about Firiona Vie since they said elf.
  11. Thraine Augur

Mind .. blown!
  12. YellowBelly Augur

Looks like she has the wedgies of all wedgies too.
  13. Kunon Augur

Digda Buttwedgy was her original name, but it didn't make it past the PR people.
    Koryu and Vdidar like this.
  14. Ssdar Augur

So I assume the Erudite is Al'Kabor, the Dark Elf is Lanys. The dragon I'm guessing is Naggy? Who are the Paladin, Bard, Ranger, Dwarf, and Halfing and are the larger two an Ogre and Troll?
  15. --Voodoo-- Augur

Not sure on the Pally, Galeth Veredeth maybe. Bard is Sionache Heartsinger, Dwarf is Thubr Axebringer, Halfling is Dreezil Pocketdip. Ranger I'm not sure either. Loriysn Oakwynd? Gnomes in the banner would be Ognit Eznertob and Dabner Drednever.
  16. Semah Augur

Just follow his gaze, and now you know why Al'Kabor's spells all sucked.

Seriously though, my favorite EQ art is the one from the next-to-last-expansion, with Firiona and Lanys in armor.
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

She almost seems Amazonian now that I look at the banner. On that topic, perhaps she can lead a mass purge of all the horrendous, crime-against-Norrath, male Barbarian toons that currently scourge our game?

Removing that unholy race/gender combination of evil would improve the game exponentially with very little dev time involved!
  18. Rhodz Augur

Uhh... get help... quickly