Quarm reward

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Critts, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Critts Augur

I was just wondering if there was any info out there about what the server first reward would be for beating MMM? I know playing the game is a reward in itself, however once the race is won that's it for those toons all the work is gone. So what could DBG offer that would justify that kind of effort? I am really hoping its not just some silly illusion, mount, Heroic forge, title, ornament, LoN packs, placeable object, Lore only item, bags, or anything else that doesn't contribute to personal character development or game play. Let's face it those sorts of things are not going to hold value in lets say a race to be server first on a normal server. Just throwing it out there. How do others feel about this? Who is really willing to do this if let's say your reward was http://eq.magelo.com/achievement/10000078/Hero's-Forge-Lady-of-Life-Chain. I would think that new winner only AAs or maybe an upgraded primary or secondary class epic would also be very nice reward.
  2. Ootax Augur

It will more than likely be a title and/or something you mentioned. They've never really been big on giving away stat type rewards or aa for only a select few.

However they did say this.
  3. RPoo Augur

4. Critts Augur

Dre. and RPoo like this.
  5. Kolani Augur

If OMM doesn't get fixed, no one's going to win this. After banishing - which trigger a zone load now - he still regens to 100% and can't be budged. Tried as of tonight, can't make a dent in his hp.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Orkpork Journeyman

Killed OMM for the stormer of anguish title. Finally came across this issue... Then was told what to do.. I suggest asking on your server for the key.
  7. Alundis New Member

I experienced this issue yesterday as well. After getting banished (which killed my pets) I re-engaged OMM who then had around 15% hp, but his hp regened quickly up to 100% and kept regenerating as I damaged him. I couldn't get him below 97% or so and gave up on that attempt.

I made a second attempt, and got banished again. After coming back, I targeted OMM at ~15% hp, but after a few moments, he regened up to 100%, without my engaging him. This seemed to reset the event.

I then hailed him again and made a third attempt, and got banished yet again. I came back to OMM at the ~15% hp mark and manaburned him with a wizard. This finally killed him.
  8. Critts Augur

I know there is a way to get past this. You have to /say something with OMM targeted. Not sure of the word but it's probably one of the words to start the fight.
  9. Kolani Augur

Doesn't work. Spammed it.
  10. DrAxe Journeyman

Thats exactly what i was thinking, if such an effort does not reward anything actually good and useful, i will not be joining, fun idea, lame rewards to say the least, LOL
  11. Critts Augur

12. Kolani Augur

13. Critts Augur

I have no idea then sorry I couldn't help.