Forums Threads about Lag Deleted

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FiveHour, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FiveHour Journeyman

Catmandu had a post titled:
    Continuation of Chronic Lag/Disconnect Problems - Time for a CHANGE

I myself had a forum post titled: Lag Again

Both posts were relevant, and were recently deleted.

Catmandu actually took the time to label some things that are detrimental to their customer service team. What does he get? A good old "delete" from forum mods.
  2. Sindaiann Augur

Very simple as to why (one would think), they are probably hearing and agreeing to some degree about transparency and communicating the issues with their customers.

Having 16 threads all about lag and ddos attacks does not help anyone. It skews the issues, creates speculation and rumors that are untrue and very easily blurs the truth.

Expect a support thread to occur shortly similar to Test Updates and Bug reports in regards to these issues? One would hope that way we have one forum, one venue to discuss those type of things.
  3. FiveHour Journeyman

4. Thunderkiks Augur

Also some forums were in the wrong spot. They should be in support, no where else.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  5. Redik2 Augur

Radar_X is just building a solid resume for when he applies to mod /r/news.
  6. Weverley Augur

They just got merge into 1 thread like this 1 will too so we dont have to go to 4 or 5 threads .
  7. Mysteweave Lorekeeper

They probably merged a bunch of threads because thats what they do. Why did you guys create brand new forum posts all about the same thing? No one knows. They've done it to me too even though i thought my subject was slightly different. So, there ya are.
  8. RadarX Augur

If you have a moderation concern you should drop me a PM.

All threads have been merged into one to ensure feedback stays consolidated.
    Rarthin, Thunderkiks and Sindaiann like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.