Phoenix Rises (Rathe)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lily, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Lily Augur

Phoenix Rises is recruiting experienced raiders. We raid Sundays from 6:30 to 11:00, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 8:00 to 11:30 eastern time. Level 105 with 7500 AAs, and raid attendance of at least 60%.

We've taken down Arx 1, 2, and 3, plus the 2 minis. We also raid some CotF targets.

Visit phoenixriseseq.com, or contact Chantrae, Lilyl, or Narye in game on the Rathe.
  2. Narye Augur

3. Narye Augur

4. Narye Augur

Phoenix Rises is still looking for some good people
  5. Natal Augur

Are gnomes "people"?
  6. Narye Augur

Depends :)

We'd love some more people - Yella likes to snack on gnomes, Dorfs are always drunk.. We have to leave the serious stuff up to the Erudites and High Elves!
  7. Narye Augur

Oops - forgot to update - currently running amok through TBM raids, and farming Arx
  8. Narye Augur

Update -
    Looking for good warriors, shaman, and a SK or 2 (believe me - we have the clerics to keep you alive)

www.phoenixriseseq.com
  9. Narye Augur

Bump - fighting thru TBM
  10. Laeadern Elder

Another gentle bump to the top.
  11. Narye Augur

Update - working thru TBM raids
  12. Laeadern Elder

PR is still looking for quality players.
  13. Narye Augur

14. Narye Augur

We now raid Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, looking for good people who like to have fun, and don't cry (too much) when I get them killed, repeatedly (it is only pixels after all!)

All classes are open, altho we do have a lot of rangers again, so if you are a ranger, you need to kick some... and then some.

Shoot me, Narye, Lilyl, Gillette, Zamboni a tell on Rathe server. (or an in-game email works too!)