Binding in Plane of Mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Parts, May 16, 2016.

1. Parts Journeyman

Please make it so you can bind in Plane of Mischief again until the zone re-vamp and GD entrance opens up, its way too unforgiving if you make a booboo, doesn't make sense not to have bind enabled there. I'm sure its something other players will appreciate too. Thanks.
  2. Parts Journeyman

For real, its not fair at the moment, lol
  3. Beastro Augur

It's the entire reason why the zone was even bothered with back the day.

IMO now it should be treated like a city and have melees be bindable there by casters.
  4. Beastro Augur

BTW I'll add that it makes no sense for Daybreak to go to all the trouble it had to restore the original PoM only to deny people the ability to stay in the bloody zone and make use of it.
  5. Semah Augur

And no locket of escape during Kunark, either. :(
  6. derpinscotch Elder

When PoM was first released, you could get the locket and bind. Now, you can't. Makes an excellent case for changing the zone to a city.
  7. Dilf Augur

PoM should be permanently kept at version 1.0. It is such a wonderful zone that was never too populated, so you got to know the people who went there very well.
  8. Taroh New Member

Agreed. That was a huge part of the zones appeal was being able to bind there. The game was much different with corpse runs and PoM runs....
  9. Tachyon Augur

Absofrigginlootly!!!
  10. Galdous Augur

god please this 50x over. Ill take back all my stances on everything I stated on the forums and let daybreak do anything they want to let us bind in POM. It was the zone that defined my experience in EQ. I was lucky to make the run with a bind locket and really have a niche community in the zone figuring out cards, getting resist flowers and hanging around the theater. Please please Daybreak let me have that one experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also POM website was one of my favorite forums ever in its heyday. Origin actually makes this a viable opportunity. Was never fair that bards got to use werewolf illusion and run around the whole zone scott free. Oh yes we loves our plain of mischief.
  11. Semah Augur

I play a melee and I still want my caster/priest friends to be able to bind here. Please change this on RF/LJ/Phinny. Thanks!
  12. Vykk Lorekeeper

Being able to bind in PoM is necessary to balance the lack of a GD entrance. Please change this.
  13. Parts Journeyman

bump for change now that all servers are on Velious and no one can bind in Plane of Mischief.
  14. Zong Journeyman

Agree with the above, please fix this. With PoM 1.0(ish) we should be able to bind, given there is no entrance in GD.

PoM was one of the main reason I (and friends) came back this time and sad if we have to lvl and camp an extra cleric to enjoy this zone.

Also melee should be able to have casters bind them since no locket was dropping

Please make this right for your remaining fans.

Have the armor quest been fixed? Did they spawn the giver of the box?

Zong
  15. phaeril Augur

Even if the zone is broken, it needs to be bindable... that's a huge part of how great it is.
  16. Parts Journeyman

Yes sirs the Deck of Spontaneous Generation quest was doable, would be nice to test other things to see if things are "normal", but without being able to bind there its too sketchy to attempt anything, especially when you're solo and have no easy way back to the zone. :(

An acknowledgement of this would be nice to let people know it's valid and getting pushed to a quick fix, instead of replying to threads about typos and changing those right away instead. Thanks :) *salt*
  17. Taroh New Member

Yep, I have a Deck of Spontaneous Regeneration and multiple cards from PoM on Ragefire, it's version 1.0 and it's great. The mobs still have the same dialogue when you hail them etc, the puppets all spawn in the theatre, even Bristlebane himself spawns at a certain time in game (10 AM?) the loot tables seem to be intact. Everything is pretty solid.
  18. Beastro Augur

WTB DGB response to this.

You can respond to a thread about a typo in Dain's name, but not something like this?
  19. bodes Augur

POM is great, but I won't go there if I can't bind
  20. Jenarie Elder

Please please please make it a bind zone. Some of my best memories of my first character were the months I spent bound there. Melee should be able to bind there as well since in the old days they would just leave an item on a corpse and get rezed back in every time they had to leave.