Sleepers Tomb - Ancients

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warco, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GriggyAB New Member

Good news for us on Phini!
  2. VatasticDr00d Lorekeeper

I don't post on these forums to get 'likes'. My self esteem is high enough that I don't need a virtual pat on the back. Clearly you do though.

Who's forum questing now?

Just do us all a favor and delete.
  3. Amor Augur

I'm just a troll these days and don't hide from the fact on who I think is cancerous to a community. You though come off as one of the most childish posters I think I have ever read. If what you post is your actual mentality one has to wonder how many times you were dropped as a kid. I take that back based on your posting and mentality you're still being dropped a lot it seems. Maybe ask your parents to hold on better because at the rate your going it's a wonder if you will make it to puberty. The community hopes you make it to your teens but I don't think it is likely.
    bored monk likes this.
  4. Belit Lorekeeper

Thank you again, Prathun for the quick repair of the ST zone and the quick replies to our inquiries.

Regarding server merges between RF and LJ or transfers between the two I would like the idea.
    Makes things more colorful.
  5. Deadliest Journeyman

It seems as though, when the talk was that FI would transfer to RF, because they wanted velious etc, it was there the bitterness and hatred started. I think its part frustration that they cant actualy compete with us as they wanted to, Only on Forums.

When the talk was there obv some DW's rose to the challenge and bid them welcome etc. As for most DW we quite enjoy the hatred on forums, make the day a little more colorful when reading these forums I always grab popcorn.

Trolls on both sides but as far as i can tell theres no 100% DW trolls but quite a bit on the other side, since they claim stuff that never happened etc just to troll.
    I wonder if they truely believe it when they say stuff thats 100% untrue anyways its really fun to read keep it going guys. Its more fun raiding Velious AND reading forums than raiding old kunark and raiding forums :) You will probably be busy once Velious hits Phinny and LJ!

Good day to all.
  6. VoltrunVoltari Lorekeeper

The guilds of Lockjaw, and I am sure those on Ragefire, campaigned for Sleeper to remain sleeping and still be able to unlock Luclin. Luckily, DBG agreed that it would not be a requirement. The raid forces on Lockjaw have no intention of waking the Sleeper. Why would FI wake the Sleeper if DHS got themselves keyed and entered? All that would possibly happen is we would speed up their trash clear. They could overpower us on any target if they wanted. What is there to gain by waking the Sleeper vindictively?

Furthermore, as Silinius pointed out earlier, DHS and FI get along just fine. We don't need to resort to petty, childish, nerd-rage fueled ridiculousness. All that toxic BS jumped ship for Ragefire and Lockjaw is far better for it.
  7. EQForumAcct Augur

LOL - but then a good chunk of your guild goes bonkers because they lost out on server first Vulak when DB fixed the zone and repopped it during Darkwind's "off hours" (that they supposedly have an NA crew for, but didn't bother spawning and killing vulak)... I'm sure you guys reported the bug with Vulak...as did others...but when it didn't go YOUR way...

But you're happy to beta test. You're right - they didn't "let" you - they just didn't have the foresight NOT to do it until the respawn was due and you took advantage....so, technically, they "let" you because they are incompetent.

Darkwind.... A$$pocalypse... same difference. It's all good tho....Karma's a b...
  8. EQForumAcct Augur

Except you fail to mention that DHS gets only what FI allows them to get. I mean...you're like the little bulldog hopping around Spike in the cartoon....

And you're also incorrect....most of the BS went to Phinny....
  9. bored monk Journeyman

7 pages and all we are hearing from are the people who have their loot and because of that are ok with how it went down. Haven't heard anything from the guys that didn't. Weird
  10. -wycca Augur

There's an added dimension to the Sleepers unlock, and that's new player recruitment. Granted, there probably isn't many new players picking between LJ and RF, but pre-Sleeper vs. post-Sleeper is something a ton of people seem to care about. Bully for LJ on this one.
  11. bodes Augur

It's funny because before this there was zero reason for a new player to pick Lockjaw over Ragefire. Now they actually have a legitimate reason to start on Lockjaw instead.
  12. yerm Augur

That's a good point. Generally the "if you want to box heavily" answers to players asking about which server would be pointed to ragefire, and lockjaw only with caveats. Now ragefire is going to carry multiple community warnings (no old ST and the top guild = jerks) when new players hoping to pick the right server ask in the future.
  13. RadarX Augur

We're going to go ahead and close this one up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.