Sleepers Tomb - Ancients

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warco, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaime Lannister Augur

How is it an exploit? It's no different than hiding behind the walls we did with literally every other dragon in that video. You use the bridge to dodge AE.. you still have to hide behind it to avoid it, the move into range to attack.

Unless i'm missing something
  2. GrugSA Augur

Once again DW leadership proves to be the cancer of Everquest. One of the reason people play TLPs is to have powerful items in era, it's one thing to not give a about the rest of the server but It takes a special kind of stupid to over your OWN guildies out of iconic items like SoL.
  3. Machen New Member

Quoting this for posterity for when AoS does the same thing in two months.
    Kittany likes this.
  4. Whyteknight Journeyman

QFT
    Kittany likes this.
  5. Gremin Augur

They where banned for being under the bridge and still killing the warder without the warder getting to them.
    Warco likes this.
  6. Warco New Member

Hmm, wasn't an exploit. Was simply a good spot to duck the AE.
  7. C3lowz Augur

You're missing some key points (or just don't know?) one of them being mentioned above.
  8. Raewhen Journeyman

I just wanted to congratulate Darkwind on their spawning of the sleeper. It isnt too often that the #2 guild on the server is the one to do it.
    Bewts likes this.
  9. Deadliest Journeyman

Woop thank you guys, we decided just to chill back at nr 2 guild getting what we can.

all in all we are happy and haters are happy about hating, win win! :)
  10. Progress Augur

I love the fact that the Sleeper Tomb issue was brought up way before Velious being released and, yet not one at DBG bothered to look to see if it was really broken (they could have checked Vulak). It's a real shame that regardless of what people post about known issues that the server farthest in progression will have to Beta test the latest expansion. I guess we really are getting the full nostalgic treatment of even having to deal with bug fixes after every expansion release.
  11. Bento Elder

LOL, umadbro?
  12. Bento Elder

Someone already came up with that clever statement, your originality is to be commended.
  13. Ladysoth Augur

Nah, you missed the part about "stupid to over your OWN guildies" Their response when they do it will be "Well, we got everything we needed" As for not giving a about the rest of the server, we all already know that.
  14. FluttyMan Elder

very mature post, please keep them coming it's making me lmao
  15. Coka Lorekeeper

Great forumming, originality scale is high...

Congratulations on bring your toxic bile to another thread.

Exploits to 2nd guild on server yadda yadda...

You think if DHS step into Sleeper it won't get woken? Don't kid yourselves.
  16. EQForumAcct Augur

Yup. completely unlike the exploit DW used to get 200+ in Kael to kill AoW before the regen nerf :)
  17. yerm Augur

Speaking of kid, what kind of child threatens to burn down the content if anyone else contests it? I'm saying this as someone who has argued in this thread that post-waking loot may be superior - you are a very immature group of individuals. It's one thing to get what you need and then flip it to start in on the new stuff because you feel done, it's quite entirely another for your own guild's monks to be missing the arguably most durable item in there and flip it anyway because screw other guilds.

We've seen your videos. We've read your posts. You aren't impressing anyone, and now we don't just think you're effortless zergers... we think you're childish and vindictive too. At this rate I wouldn't even be that shocked if it's actually Lockjaw that persists longer than Ragefire. You may actually be saved for a while by your server's lengthy unlock timers, keeping number-capped raids and actual encounter mechanics at bay while you hoard loot and spit on your server community.
  18. Numiko Augur

I'm guessing you do not play on Live, people still spit when they mention the name of the (long gone) guild that woke the sleeper on my server .. and that was like 15 years ago now!
  19. GrugSA Augur

No, but i bet the monks in your guild who bid 100+ raids worth of DKP on a SoL but didn't end up getting one because you wanted to wake the sleeper 1 month into SoV instead of 3 months are pissed. You didn't me over, you your guildies over.
  20. Draekony Lorekeeper

+1. That robe was sick, always wanted one back on live and was jelly of the harmonium monks with it. Didnt fippy only have like one SoL? I raided on ragefire as a monk as a long term plan to get an SoL, so glad I pulled eject there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.